This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Sharing Illegal

This is a post to let people know why account sharing is illegal. A few days ago i found someone i though i could trust with my account as many of you probably have but this is where it gets fun. I found out a today that she/he was using my account to steal from people scamming over 5D worth of items over night, not only this but she stole all my items and destroyed my DS along with changing all my skills from shadow to combat. Sharing of accounts is Illegal for those who did not know as i did this is why this is what R2 is currently trying to prevent please follow rules of r2 if not for the other people do it for yourself they may ruin the server for you as she almost did to me. Thank you for reading this and i hope this will Influence you to never i mean Never share your account with anyone no matter how much you know them. Please enjoy the game and remember rules are there to protect you not to limit you.

Originally posted by Spartacusfrantz View Post
    This is a post to let people know why account sharing is illegal. A few days ago i found someone i though i could trust with my account as many of you probably have but this is where it gets fun. I found out a today that she/he was using my account to steal from people scamming over 5D worth of items over night, not only this but she stole all my items and destroyed my DS along with changing all my skills from shadow to combat. Sharing of accounts is Illegal for those who did not know as i did this is why this is what R2 is currently trying to prevent please follow rules of r2 if not for the other people do it for yourself they may ruin the server for you as she almost did to me. Thank you for reading this and i hope this will Influence you to never i mean Never share your account with anyone no matter how much you know them. Please enjoy the game and remember rules are there to protect you not to limit you.

ROFLMAO i am happy you learnt hard way... even dont buy gold illegally that is one method to retrieve password and other details..

Comment

Yeah rules are there for a reason
      1 WORD
      SWAG

Comment

To bad R2 doesnt ban people for account sharing.

Comment

A few days ago i found someone i though i could trust with my account
          idk b4 that trust may gain in just few days
          seems world have been moving with faster pace ^^

Comment

Idiots share accounts, idiots who are too lazy to play on their own.
            Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
            Name: Lunaria
            Class: Fire Mage
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 125+
            Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
            Honor Rank: Emperor
            Mount: Super Jiyaori
            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
            Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
            Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
            Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

lol im not lazy i play on too many servers then my computer broke and i used my moms and hers is like 3 times slower than mines so instead of playing 4+ chars at once just 1!!! lost alot of times with that now i can spam all chars in ds lol

and besides i share my account with my wife and close freinds i trust them and if they take ANYTHING! they ask first on facebook

:P wifey and me share each others account to use when the other one is away atm im worki on our marrage rings while her internet is on da fritz
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-10-2013, 01:44 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

I wish all account sharers got banned so I could be higher up in ranks. Showing true dedication single player accounts. Wonder how many are actually out there.
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by ronta
                  and besides i share my account with my wife and close freinds i trust them and if they take ANYTHING! they ask first on facebook
                  on my opinion,it doesnt hurt if sharing with ppl who we know in RL,especially families/friends..
                  but there still risk,since human have greed n envy in em
                  so for account shared player,risk on ur own

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                    To bad R2 doesnt ban people for account sharing.
                    Of course they wont if they don't know. Selling/Sharing Accounts isn't anything good, i was asking myself to share it with my friend and stuff...
                    You got the consequences of your action.

Game :Wartune
                    IGN: Palpablesage
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 19
                    Game: Wartune
                    IGN: MrNemesis
                    Level:18+

Comment

Well to be blunt - you also should be permanently banned along with the partner that used your account.

You can not pick and roll and say oh it was my best friend but everyone else should learn form this - you must take responsibility too.

Comment

eh no matter what is said people share accounts anyway if something bad happens it happens and they end up bringing the problem to r2 staff's attention for their own risky choice
                        Like anyone truly cares

Comment

Um, it is common sense not to share one's account with anyone, as you risk getting hacked. I am however sorry that this happened to you, however, I hope you were able to get everything settled afterwords. R2 doesn't make these rules for no reason though. Even if that weren't the case, if they say it is illegal, it is illegal... Simple as that, I hope that R2 took it easy on you though, as it is hard to recover from something like that. I hope that you have learned a valuable lesson though.
                          Game:Crystal Saga
                          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                          IGN:S58-AquaShock
                          Level: 198-Eidolon
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X