new idea about scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new idea about scammer

can cs make system to list all scammer player by (VOTE) example: someone say player Night is scammer so all player in server will vote Night YES or NO Night is scammer if YES more than No it mean Night is scammer and other player can know he/she is scammer on list this to prevent people keep scammed (just idea )

Originally posted by R22080096 View Post
    can cs make system to list all scammer player by (VOTE) example: someone say player Night is scammer so all player in server will vote Night YES or NO Night is scammer if YES more than No it mean Night is scammer and other player can know he/she is scammer on list this to prevent people keep scammed (just idea )
    Like Memory Lane said, "I got a suggestion, how about filing a ticket."
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Aknile playing DF. xD Wearing Necromancer armor, right? Artix Entertainment FTW.
      TWILIGHT CAVERNS

IGN: (S5) Revontheus
      Level: Unknown (IN PROGRESS)
      Honor: Unknown (IN PROGRESS)
      Class: Shadow Rogue

Comment

Yeah, that's necro alright. I like DmK myself. $80 for a game-breaking armor was worth it. Anyways, to make a suggestion, it'd really fit more in the suggestion part of the CS forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xx.Revontheus.xx View Post
          Aknile playing DF. xD Wearing Necromancer armor, right? Artix Entertainment FTW.
          My brother plays that game. He like that ****** game but somehow hate R2! artix entertainement is lame i tell you. With only 50 levels are he says it's hard to reah lvl 2 or 5 lol

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

DF goes up to level 80. Also, Artix Entertainment is a great indy game company. They're nice people, they have decent games. I've been playing the first one they released for seven years. They're awesome. 10 years and counting. If they were ******, they wouldn't have made it to 10 years.

Comment

Filing a ticket is the best option actually.
              Crystal Saga
              Plane : Scion☆彡
              Character : (S46)Selphie
              Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

Bad Idea what if others just vote even if they dont know the person, best is still to file a ticket
                (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
                X