Anima System Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anima System Guide

This system came out quite some time ago. Although it had a bit of talk when it was first released, there's not much talk about it now, nor was a guide ever made. So here's a small guide on the system. The main details that are missing are the later stages of the stats the system gives. However, I'll try to give as much information as I can.

First things first, I'll denote each section with a number. So for example, if you're looking for monster info, you'll see it's under 2.2. So you can press ctrl + f and insert that number to find it easily.

Table of content:
    1. How to participate
    1.1 - Location of the system
    1.2 - Access to the area
    1.3 - Type of event
    2. The Monsters and the drops
    2.1 - Drops
    2.2 - Monster Info
    3. Upgrading Your Anima
    3.1 - How to level your anima
    3.2 - How to advance your anima
    4. Extra information
    4.1 Stats given
    4.2 Acquiring items outside Anima

How to participate

1.1 Locating The System:
    The system can be found on the bottom left side of your screen next to the Starmap System and Polish system:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	anima system.png Views:	2 Size:	38.2 KB ID:	1954822

1.2 Accessing The Area:
    Anima is only available between 20:00 - 20:30 (or 8pm-8:30pm game time)
    Once 20:00 rolls around, you can enter by first clicking the anima icon. After that, in the new pop up window, click "enter anima trial" on the bottom right hand corner.
    Note: It doesn't matter which anima you have selected when you click that button, since everyone goes to the same place.

Click image for larger version  Name:	anima trial start.png Views:	1 Size:	85.4 KB ID:	1954823

1.3 Type of Event:
    This event is a pvp event with pve properties. What I mean is that everyone on the map you can fight other players; however, to get drops, one must kill the monsters that spawn into the zone.
    When you enter the area, you'll spawn on the outer zone. This is where you wait until a monster called Teleport Envoy(more on it later) spawns. After you kill it, you enter the middle zone where most monsters and the boss spawn (more info on it later). If you wish to go back to the outer zone, you can talk to the npc in the middle.
    Once the event ends, the monsters will cease to spawn. You can leave by talking to either the npc in the middle zone, or the npc on the bottom left hand side of the map.

The Monsters and the drops

2.1 Drops:
    There are 5 items that drop from the various monsters that you kill
    Click image for larger version  Name:	the 5 items.png Views:	1 Size:	12.3 KB ID:	1954824
    Note: Each drop has a chance of dropping and not every drop can drop from any monsters. More details on the next part of this guide.
    Note 2: To make saint crystal shard to anima saint crystal and spirit shard to ancient spirit, talk to Ronna the Adventure in Starglade. Can exchange 5/25/50 shards at a time to receive 1/5/10 crystal/spirit respectfully.

2.2 Monster Info:
    There are a total of 8 monsters that spawn in the zone [ 1 teleporter, 4 monsters, 2 mini bosses, 1 main boss]
    Click image for larger version  Name:	teleport envoy.png Views:	1 Size:	36.0 KB ID:	1954825
    Name: Teleport Envoy
    Potential drops: Hero Power
    Respawn time: 5 minutes
    Function: The only one on this list that has a function. When you kill it, it'll teleport you to the Middle Zone. It has a small area of effect from the location it was killed(or where you were killed.) So if someone is close to you as you kill it, you both will teleport.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	stone puppet.png Views:	1 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	1954826
    Name: Stone Puppet
    Click image for larger version  Name:	flame flow guard.png Views:	1 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	1954827
    Name: Flame Flow Guard
    Click image for larger version  Name:	light lv 1.png Views:	1 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	1954828
    Name: Stage 1 Light Spirit
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dark lv 1.png Views:	1 Size:	15.8 KB ID:	1954829
    Name: Stage 1 Dark Shadow
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dark lv 2.png Views:	1 Size:	52.2 KB ID:	1954830
    Name: Stage 2 Dark Shadow
    Potential drops: Anima Saint Crystal
    Respawn time: 8 minutes
    Click image for larger version  Name:	light lv 2.png Views:	1 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	1954831
    Name: Stage 2 Light Shadow
    Potential drops: Hero Power, Saint Crystal Shard, Spirit Shard
    Respawn time: 10 minutes
    Click image for larger version  Name:	boss.png Views:	1 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	1954832
    Name: Dark Inquisitor
    Potential drops: Hero Power,Saint Crystal Shard, Spirit Shard, Anima Saint Crystal, Ancient Spirit
    Respawn time: 10 minutes

Upgrading Your Anima

3.1 How to level your anima
    First you click the anima icon. On the left you have 4 anima to choose from:
    Flame - Focuses on Offensive stats
    Spirit - Focuses on Defensive stats
    Light - Focuses on Supportive stats
    Dark - Focuses on Attribute stats

After you choose the anima you want, look at the bottom right side of the screen and click the sacrifice Tab

Click image for larger version  Name:	sacrifice anima.png Views:	1 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	1954833
    Once you have the required Hero Power, Anima Saint Crystal and coin, you can click sacrifice to level up your anima.
    After Upgrading your anima to level 20, you'll be able to evolve it to gain a new stat as well as upgrading your current one

3.2 How to advance your anima
    Congrats on getting your anima to level 20. After doing so, click the evolve tab located next to the sacrifice tab
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Evolve Anima.png Views:	1 Size:	64.6 KB ID:	1954834
    Once you have the required Hero Power, Ancient Spirit, and coin, you can click evolve to upgrade your anima to the next stage at level 1.
    After evolving the cost to sacrifice increases as well as evolving to the second stage. There's only 20 stages for the next one as well.

Extra Information

4.1 Stats Given
    After you evolve your anima it'll gain a new stage (Seed > Prime > Advance > ??? (note sure how far it goes). It'll also gain a new stat. This is what I know so far:
    Flame: mattack > mattack + pattack > mattack + pattack + critical strike > mattack + pattack + critical strike + Armor penetration
    Spirit : mdef -> mdef + pdef
    Light : hp > hp + heal
    Dark: strength > strength + endurance > (iirc) strength + endurance + agility > (iirc) strength + endurance + agility + int
    [ iirc = if I recall correctly]
    The boost gain for each sacrifice click is linear. The new stat gain will slowly catch up to your beginning stat(has a higher boost per click.)
    The boost from stats (hp, def, mdef, mattack, pattack, and attribute) are further boosted by your mount, pixie, genie, soul, and other percentile buffs.

4.2 Acquiring items outside Anima
    The main place outside of anima to get the items you need to upgrade are located in the cash shop.
    Hero Power: 45 crystal. For points and consumer it's 135 points and 135 consumer points.
    Anima Saint Crystal : 90 crystal. Only located in points; it's 270 points.
    Ancient spirit : 450 Crystal. Not locate in points or consumer I believe.

Other places to acquire them for free are:
    Hero power: not sure
    Anima saint crystal: Can get 130 of them from the shard assemble system on the top of the screen. Requires 297 Red Essencia.
    Ancient Spirit: Can get 60 of them from the shard assemble system.
    Can get 1 by exchanging 60 Abyss Crystal from Abysm Event (18:00-19:00. From General Krahn)

Conclusion

That's pretty much it for the system. As I learn more I'll slowly update it. I hope this helps get a small grasp of the system.

Last edited by reinviting; 06-29-2018, 10:09 AM.

any ideas on the maximum stat for each anima in this system?
    Asmodeus.
    Server14
    my 3 motos
    1. I don't care for arrogance
    2. I don't care for your rules
    3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

from what i can see, the first Tier in CS2 costs about 260 of HP and ASC, without evolving of course, any idea's on Tier 2, 3, and 4?
      Asmodeus.
      Server14
      my 3 motos
      1. I don't care for arrogance
      2. I don't care for your rules
      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Working...
      X