Mariage rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariage rings

Hi i was wondering if u use a silver ring can u still get everything ? like can u do the best wedding and gets all the advantage (buffs,protection and teleportation ring) or do u need a diamond ring? or does it not matter?
    IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
    Class: Tanker
    Level: 50s scion
    Server: Cheurna gorge
    Guild: Dragonborn

from what i've heard to get all the stuff when booking the chapel you'd need to use the diamond ring as well
    Like anyone truly cares

Comment

um.. from what i heard there a 3 kinds o wedding... the most cheap one u will only get buffs. the 2nd is a marriage protection, the 3rd w/c is the expensive u get the the teleportation ring

Comment

For you to able to receive the buffs, protection and teleportation ring, you need to use a diamond ring and choose the Royal wedding.
        Been here since beginning.

Comment

So 50g ring is useless if u buy any of the cash wedding ._.
          IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
          Class: Tanker
          Level: 50s scion
          Server: Cheurna gorge
          Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

`for what i've heard, it doesn't matter if what ring you will use in proposing...
            what matter is the type of wedding...

the normal wedding (I'm not sure if that what is called), costs 50g, and will only give you a title and a buff I think, but no rings...

the Exquisite Wedding, costs 300 crystals, gives you a title, a buff, and marriage protection ring, (I think, I'm not sure but I know that you'll get only one ring...)

and the Royal Wedding, that costs 1200 crystals, gives you a special title, a buff, and the marriage protection ring and the teleportation ring....

`the Diamond Ring will only allow you to propose even though you have 0 friendliness with your partner...
            Last edited by Machie; 07-03-2012, 06:01 AM. Reason: corrected info.. XD
            (S24) Machie
            Class: Hybrid Knight
            Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
            (Guild Master)
            Server: Tundara
            (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
            are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

For what Ive heard .. It doesnt matter what wedding you have ... but you will only get all the buffs/benefits if your purchase the Diamond Ring.

Eg.

If you purchase Diamond ring and have cheapest wedding ... you get all buffs/benefits.
              If you purchase Silver ring and have the most expensive wedding ... you dont get all buffs/benefits.

However, I dont know this personally, both my weddings on different servers have been Diamond ring and Royal wedding, coz you get more gifts etc at a Royal Wedding.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
              Server: Crimson Groves
              Guild: WISH - Guild Master
              Class: Ranger (hybrid)
              Plane: Scion
              Honour: Duke
              Level: 55+
              Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
              Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Also!! different titles!! royal wedding gives Forever Love, exquisite gives you Happily Ever After and i dunno what the normal one does ^^

Comment

*Scratches head*

OK.

The titles are "Love at First Sight" from normal wedding (50g),
                  "Happily Ever After" for exquisite (300 crystals),
                  and "Forever Love" for royal (1200 crystals).

Normal gives you buffs
                  Exquisite gives you buffs, and one type of ring (marriage protection ring)
                  Royal gives you buffs, and 2 types of rings (marriage protection and teleportation ring).

It has been stated by MemoryLane (search some threads with the same questions) that it does not matter what kind of ring, whether silver or diamond, you use in order to get the full benefits of the wedding. In short:

Ring = opens the quest for marriage, whether you get 100 friendship points or not to satisfy the engagement quest
                  Kind of Wedding = gives you the benefits.

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

`but when you talk to the Wedding Planner in Starglade, there's the three wedding options, that says this wedding gives these, and the other one gives these...

anyhow, my hubby gave me a Diamond Ring, and a Royal wedding, so we got all the benefits.... `

Originally posted by Azareal View Post
                    Also!! different titles!! royal wedding gives Forever Love, exquisite gives you Happily Ever After and i dunno what the normal one does ^^
                    `the other one says: "Love At First Sight"... `
                    Last edited by Machie; 07-03-2012, 06:03 AM.
                    (S24) Machie
                    Class: Hybrid Knight
                    Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                    (Guild Master)
                    Server: Tundara
                    (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                    are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Second post on this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-cash-dfrence is a testimonial that you can indeed get the protection and teleportation rings after using a Silver Engagement ring if you book a Royal Wedding.

The ring itself is only used to propose- one you need 100 friendliness points, the other you need crystal and will bypass the friendliness requirement.

It is the Wedding type that determines the rewards.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X