Question about gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about gear

My knight just hit L.40 the other day. Right now I am currently using a mix of 2 purple ethereal sets (savior and dragonslayer) and I was wondering if upgrading to the savage set is better for me? If so, I also currently have the crystal enchanted weapon (which gives much better stats then the savage sword), so would upgrading to a full 7 piece savage set be my best option or would using a 6 piece savage set with the crystal enchanted sword be better? Or should I keep the savage set for when I do the PvP stuff and use the purple ethereal sets for when I do leveling?

If it makes any difference, I like to dabble in the PvP stuff (I'm still learning though) and I also like to slaughter mobs.

Any advice would be welcomed. Thank You.

i suggest that you stick with savage and save your money for bloodforged set at 50+.i also suggest that you change your weapon to frag because it gives better stats than the crystal enchanted weapon.

Comment

make sure too keeep ur savge and keep upgrading it even after getting some epic gear slayer takes time too make ussaly but is worth it at higher lvs o.o

Comment

Originally posted by R2739856 View Post
        i suggest that you stick with savage and save your money for bloodforged set at 50+.i also suggest that you change your weapon to frag because it gives better stats than the crystal enchanted weapon.
        Well, u dont need bloodforged set, and if u r using savage use the SAVAGE weapon to get better pvp stats(savage is a REALLY good set) , i suggest u to use fragarach to kill mobs, but fragarach is so expansive, well, dont discard u r crystal enchanted weapon, use it when u rebirth and if u r using savage, i recommend u to get honor up to earl to use complete blue savage, then, enchant it(DONT REFUSE THE GREEN/BARON, COUNT SAVAGE, IS GOOD TOO), i used marquis savage up to lvl 70, but now im using lvl 70 set(Mistweave set, helmet, hauberk and gloves | Dragonslayer set boots, necklace and soon the ring), I never used bloodforged set, i think bloodforged set is a waste of money and time, use savage set up to lvl 70.....well... USE SAVAGE SET WITH SAVAGE WEAPON, THE PVP STATS IS GREATLY INCREASED AND GET HONOR TO UPGRADE U R SAVAGE
        Class : TANKER Knight
        Name : (S34)Capo
        Server : (S34)Void Encampment
        Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
        Honor : Archduke
        Wife : (S34)Bia
        Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
        Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

ah, dont forget, savage is a good set, u DONT really need fragarach, but if u get many money, upgrade u r fragarach.... Level 5 fragarach starts getting good^^
          Class : TANKER Knight
          Name : (S34)Capo
          Server : (S34)Void Encampment
          Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
          Honor : Archduke
          Wife : (S34)Bia
          Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
          Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

Change your wep to Frag.
            TWILIGHT CAVERNS

IGN: (S5) Revontheus
            Level: Unknown (IN PROGRESS)
            Honor: Unknown (IN PROGRESS)
            Class: Shadow Rogue

Comment

i recommend using gold savage until mistweave
              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Thank you for your input everyone. More is always welcome

Comment

nah i think green savage till u can get blue and keep that set till lvl 60 or purple set then after 60 make epic savior sets for each lvl set then after scion 60 turn savage to slayer gear ^_^ and make another savage set after eidolon u wont need savage and slayer will be ur best freind :P

Comment

Ok I have another question now... is the savage set better to wear in PvP or PvE? or Both?

Comment

Working...
                    X