Guide For Simulacrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide For Simulacrum

A new system Simulacrum, was added 8/16/2018. If I had to guess, it's mostly comparable to the pet version of deification and wunderkinds(somewhat). Either way, here's a small breakdown of the new system.

Level requirement: Unlocks at level 60

How to access: It's the icon on the top right corner above Angelarium and next to Shard Assembly.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	simguide1.png Views:	1 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	1965283

After you click the icon you'll be open to a page like so:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	simguide2.png Views:	1 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	1965284

There's 4 things going on with the picture.
    1) The Simulacrum stats which is a percentage of the player stats. It was recently change so the stats that are not affected are crit damage, luck, hp regen, mp regen, ap, ap def, crit def, and legend gems.
    2) The skills that are provided (more detail later)
    3) Maturity - This bar increases as you feed it pets or crystal
    4) Energy - This bar increases when you feed it pets.

More in depth of each section:
    1) The stats go up 1% of the player stats for each level when you upgrade your simulacrum. However, you don't get the 1% stats directly. That number is applied pertaining to the skills in the next section

2) Skills.
    First skill:
    How to unlock: lv 1 [get it right away]
    Name:Simulacrum power I(passive)
    What does it do? You gain 10% of the total stats of the simulacrum. So for the example above, at level 10, the simulacrum has 10% of your player stats. Thus the passive proves you get 10% of that. So in total you get 1% to all stats (including attribute)
    How to activate: It's a passive so it's applied automatically
    Cooldown: N/A

How to unlock: lv 30
    Name: Simulacrum power II (passive)
    Does the same as above but it's an upgraded version. Instead of a 10% boost it's a 13% boost

Second Skill:
    How to unlock: lv 10
    Name: Simulacrum Imbue I [active]
    What does it do? When you use this skill, you gain 40% of the total stats from simulacrum for 15 seconds. So for the example above, at level 10, the simulacrum has 10% of the player stats. When you use this skill, you will get 40% of that. Thus, for 15s, you'll gain a 4% boost to all your stats (including attribute.)
    How to activate: Hover over the picture of the skill and place it on your hotbar. Click the skill to activate
    Cooldown: 10 minutes
    Note: You have to replace the buff each time you level up simulacrum

Third skill:
    How to unlock: 20
    Name: Simulacrum Call I [active]
    What does it do?
    When you cast the skill, it send out an afterimage of your simulacrum which does aoe dmg for 8 seconds. It's a pretty powerful skill for 2 reasons.
    1) The damage coefficient is pretty high. I believe it's about 300-350%. It acts like frost in that the dmg has a range.
    2) It's counted as mattack and pattack. it does nothing if the target is fully invincible, but it works well on either floor for relics or the specific type of attack on ladder floors.
    How to activate: Hover over the picture of the skill and place it on your hotbar. Click the skill to activate
    Cooldown: 3 minutes

3) Maturity:
    This is how you increase the levels of your Simulacrum. It starts off with 200 mat at level 1, then goes up by 100 more than the previous one for each level. Not sure if it changes later on. So level 9 needs 1000 maturity and level 10 needs 1100 maturity to level up.

This changes when you try to level sim up from 29>30. Instead of 3000 mat, it goes to 12,000. 30>31 it's 12,400. So it seems after 30, starting at 12,000 mat, it goes up 400 a level.

There are 2 ways to increase it.
    1st way: Using the crystal option. Click the infuse crystal to use. 1 crystal = 1 maturity point.
    2nd way: Devour pets (below the crystal option). When you click the icon you'll get a picture like so:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	simguide3.png Views:	1 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	1965285

When you devour a pet, it will always provide 30 energy. The maturity differs base on the quality of the pet alone. So it goes:
    White - 1 Maturity
    Green - 2 Maturity
    Blue - 10 Maturity
    Yellow - 30 Maturity
    Purple - 200 Maturity
    Orange - 500 Maturity.

The energy will be explained in the next part.

4) Energy:
    This goes up every time you devour a pet. Regardless of quality, it will always give 30 energy. When you hit 1000 energy (well 971 energy or more since it'll be maxed) you would not be able to feed any more pets until it goes down. The energy goes down overtime at a pretty slow rate. I believe it's 1 point every 4-5 minutes. So to feed it another pet after you reach 1000, you would have to wait about 2 in a half hours. I'm not sure if this time goes down while offline though. So if anyone wants to test that out as well, It'll be appreciated.

Some tips on working on the system:
    Since purple gives the best points, I believe it may be worth it to open baby angel/demons and upgrading them to burning angel/demon king respectfully to feed.
    Another way to get a purple pet is Furball from quartermaster: cost 50 tokens.

If you don't want to use mc, then the other areas to easily get pet with minimum effort are:
    Void: gives baby angel/demon eggs
    Treasure trove: Teeka eggs
    Green dragon coin: Baby angel/demon eggs, bone dragon egg, fire lord egg
    Red dragon coin: Bonosaurus, bone dragon egg, Fire Lord Egg
    Black dragon coin: Bunny(that I know of so far)
    Guild benefits: 60 contribution points for a teeka egg

Final thoughts:
    That about sums up the system. personally, depending if the first 3 skills level up as the simulacrum goes up, it may be a worth wild system. Not sure what the cap is though so still hard to say. I think it's worth it since it's one of the very few areas where we get % to all our stats, including attributes.

Hope this help.
    Last edited by reinviting; 10-16-2018, 11:24 PM.

does some srs dmg too

Comment

Ah very nice =o. Happen to have the cooldown for it?

From the sounds of it, is it like curses where you place it on a target and does dmg overtime the 8s, or is it like mages fireball in which the aoe attacks the surrounding target.

Comment

It is a channel similar to blizzard. The channel itself does dmg and also the summoned projection attacks along with it. So two dmg sources, if you walk out of the channel the projection will keep attacking the remaining time. The cooldown is 3min, kindof long so that you cant spam it but it still nice. The dmg is reflective to the attack and crit dmg of the player, i noticed i did more dmg with it buffed.

Comment

Ah I see. Is it still the same now or? seems they changed a few things. The level 1 passive seems like a text box fix. Didn't see a major increase of stats from before maint til after. Unless it's actually 10% now instead of 1%.

The second skill works as intended now. However some of the stats it use to affect doesn't anymore and it last 15s instead of 30s now. Still 10 min cooldown.

Comment

I lost stats when i logged in today. 200k hp, 100k atk, gained 2% atkspd?? ***

Comment

The attack I'm not really sure. However, it does not affect legend gems anymore. So before it would work on legend of health which would increase your health. The attack speed is because now it affects attack speed; it didn't before.

Comment

So that aoe gained at level 20 is pretty nice. It helps a lot with the new ladder floors damage wise.

But I updated the guide a bit. Thanks for the info. Also got the system to level 30 and it seems the first skill upgrades from 10% > 13%. Unfortunately the mat required goes up about 4x from 29>30. Then 400 more from the previous thereafter. So if I had to take a guess, level 40 will take the second skill to tier 2(maybe 50% instead of 40%) and level 50 will either increase the damage output or 8 seconds > 10 seconds, or both. We'll see in the future.

Comment

thanks to this system, just lost a lv 169 Demon King....no hope of making another

hate this kind of system or functions which makes u lost important stuff without any warning
                  Last edited by archdude; 04-14-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

It says devour pet you click that drag a pet into a box that says place the pet you want to devour and you have to click confirm. How did you not see the warning?
                    Last edited by JakeFromStateFarm; 04-15-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X