GMssssss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMssssss

stop asking why some players need NEW SERVER !!!!!! its just a matter of COOMMOOONNN SEENNNSEEE !!!! new comers need server because it obviously UNFAIR for THEM to play in the OLD serverssss!!! BECAUSE there is no more chance for them to be the top ! so STOP ARGUiNG with other player here !!! iF YOU still can't understand then KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT STUPID !!

also old players need to transfer to other SERVER to start again and become PRO cos you cant be PRO in the first server you'll have unless you are a CASHER !!! use your common sense STUPID IDIOTS and STOP ARGUING with the ordinary players.. just do your JOB as a GM!!!
    IGN: Hairan
    Server: S75 Frozen Wastelands
    Class: Ranger
    Type: Hybrid(Nature Tree)
    Wife: (S73)CourtJester

Yeah... I don't think a GM even opened their mouth first. Good gravy netiquette, please.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i myself don't know why the Gm's Really can't answer this topic is it really hard to make a thread for this topic? or u GM's are just laughing about this topic?i hope someday u Gm's will become ordinary players and feel what we feel right now!!
      Last edited by R26752987; 01-17-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

So... Basically it's a complaint about why a GM can't make a new server?

Useless
        Forum-cleaner

Comment

yes kindly explain why can't u make a new server and why can't you make a thread about this topic? many players asking this and you Gm's are just keep on ignoring it

Comment

so gms shd make a new server everyday, so everyone new starts at same time with everyone else? yeah all games do that right -.-
            do u even know what making a new server means? a WHOLE NEW SERVER coz ur weak? that means allocating a huge space only coz u cant compete with others. well most lickely u will end up weaker than others on a new server anyways; since u dont have the determination to become stronger in spite of the difficulties #03
            maybe u shd try a none ppv game, or even a non online game
            Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

hahaha im a new player in s60 and when i played there the players are already reborned and i want new server because i want to try to be at the top im not saying make a new server every day c'mon use ur head dude!!

Comment

As Stormaggedon stated
                "At this time we're taking a break from releasing any new servers as requested from a vocal part of community that frequently requested that we stop releasing new servers. At this time we do not have a date for when we will be releasing a new server. However, please keep an eye on the forums, when we do release a new server, we will announce it there."

Useless
                Forum-cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                  As Stormaggedon stated
                  is that a thread or a message? if its a thread please kindly post the link here thank you in advance and again use ur "brains" sephiroth and thank you for answering my questions viczar

Comment

Message that I have received directly from Stormaggedon and I have posted here exactly as he had said.

Useless
                    Forum-cleaner

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

hmm i kinda like starting on old servers i may not ever reach top 10 but to be honest cashers will go to new servers to gain the top spot so people like me who may cash rarely still have no chance and the cashers will sell shop items at extreme prices because all the new players dont have em its simple if u want top spot invest more time or money your choice because even a f2p player can reach the top if they work hard enough even on old servers because cash items are worth little to nothing compared to when i started on a newer server where gmut were 15-20g each and on the one im playing they 4-8g major difference

Comment

Originally posted by meltdog View Post
                          hmm i kinda like starting on old servers i may not ever reach top 10 but to be honest cashers will go to new servers to gain the top spot so people like me who may cash rarely still have no chance and the cashers will sell shop items at extreme prices because all the new players dont have em its simple if u want top spot invest more time or money your choice because even a f2p player can reach the top if they work hard enough even on old servers because cash items are worth little to nothing compared to when i started on a newer server where gmut were 15-20g each and on the one im playing they 4-8g major difference
                          yep that's why i want a new server because i will be casher in s61 and my UGC is ready for it just w8tin for it to release or announce it here in forumns and again use ur brain sephiroth!! hahahahaha

Comment

err i play at older servers because items are easier to get its not about being at the top its about enjoying the game
                            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
                            X