Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is (S31)AtrasAbante kilala nyo nmn cguro ako.. wag nyo judge ang tao di nyo cia kilala.. pinagamit ko ung ZETZUNA kay Rhouvie06.. madaming gumagamit ng ZETZUNA kaya wag kayo ngjudge basta basta..

Rhouvie06 is not a poser.. and i can prove it!..

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanVirc View Post
      LOL...MS ANNE GVE ME HER CHARACTER LAST DAY. THAT'S WHY I TRANSFER ALL HER ALT'S STUFF(Rhouvie06) TO ZETZUNA . AND DONT EVER JUDGE THE PERSON. YOU DONT EEVEN SEEN THAT GIRL. ROU ANNE MARIE TAN THE OWNER OF ZETZUNA IS A GIRL GIRL. LOL.YOU CAN NEVER JUDGE HER. SHE IS OUR FAMILY FRIEND.
      AND I SAW MANY BUYING CELLPHONE LOADS FEW HOURS AGO. I JUST TRY TO BUY TOO. I DONT EVEN KNOW THATS ILLEGAL. BECUASE ITS JUST MY FIRST DAY FOR OWNING ROU ANNE'S CHAR(ZETZUNA)
      did you just say give her account? that's also illegal, that's against TOS. Banned

Comment

This thread is not about what gender the player is. Bringing that up is silly and not necessary.

This thread was about whether buying smart loads in game is legal -- it is not, at all, ever legal, no exceptions to that. The original poster was directed to send such screenshots in a ticket, as everyone else should do if they see players breaking the Terms of Service.

The player implicated in the screenshot admits to being the new owner of the account which is why they did not know about the rules. The Terms of Service has been linked and should be read by everyone. Transferring accounts is against the Terms of Service, which has also been explained. Claiming lack of knowledge is not a valid excuse for breaking the terms of service- every game has them.

Now that the rules for the issues mentioned in this thread have been explained, this thread will now be closed. Anything further on the information provided in this thread will be handled by R2 Staff.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X