When there is a new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When there is a new server

When new server is coming out and you old players dont come with it is better to stay in a old one and that things but some players just learned of the game recently or came back after a long time or somethiing like that
    We are having merges and all those things but we dont have a new fresh server so plz come up with a new server to next week

Just go play in the newest server. Unless you were planning on being a major casher, you still wouldn't be a top player so what difference does it make if you're on a new server or not?
    New servers make a lot of people angry because it makes them feel like R2 cares more about getting new servers than trying to fix the loading/lag issues on the existing ones. I'd rather they spend their time/money fixing that too than getting new servers up and running.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The newest server will give you higher lvl player help without putting you out of reach of the other players. Theres going to be a casher in every server who reaches a high lvl the first week and is way ahead of you anyway as squintina says. They just made a server this month.
      Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
      (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
      Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
      (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

MUT and HW will get richer again , we dont need server right now

Comment

I know new server threads have been all over place, at least one new one everyday. People get irritated because they don't want to see them, they don't like new servers. Yet there is one thing I don't think people understand. Sure, alot of new servers make people server hop, which leads to merges. But the lagging and loading as nothing to do with server releases. Its to do with connections. Most of the time I believe something funky is going on with R2 ability to host anything. (They always tell you that its your connection, that something is wrong on your side.) However most people know that at the time there was nothing wrong with their connection.

I hear lots of **** about people not wanting new servers, telling them to just go to old ones. There is a reason why no one, well most, don't go into old servers. In old servers things are cheaper, but your also more likely to be ignored. Higher ups don't give a damn, it makes the game less fun and there is no challenge like a new server. (In a way) New servers everyone starts out at on an evening playing field, the burst to the Number 1 Spot is why people love new servers. Thats why they are such a buzz when they come out.

It's been a year since I've played CS. I'm ready for a server. "Well why don't you just go to an old one?" No, I don't wanna. My expectation was to see a new CS Server. Now, I don't server hop, I start a server and stick to it. I've no interest gathering about in a server when people have already Rebirthed. The greatest features of the game get lost in old server. (When your not in the top 20)

I've not problem of playing this waiting game. IF they would actually post for the customer base to see. "We currently aren't making any servers - We estimate this date or around this date we will be looking into it again." The most I've seen is a mode trying to quote something that was sent to them in PM.

You don't want so many 'New server' threads. - Then the GMs need to become informative before a different host launches a new server of CS and they loose players. And money.
          Also Broken Realm, I found to be a terrible game and is the sole reason why CS has been put on a stand still. It also plays a part in your lagging/loading issues. As does Wartune (Who I must note, keeps getting servers).
          Last edited by Mupin; 01-18-2013, 06:50 PM.
          Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
          Server: ---
          Class: Priest
          Wings: ---
          Pet: ---

Comment

60 servers is not not enough for ya ppl? ==
            IGN: Camelot
            Server: Exigent Bluff
            Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Honestly just shut up about ican't keep track of how much threads I have seen about getting a new server.I'msur the gms have seen and you don'thav to keep bugging them about it.Just suck it up, if they don'tthethen quit begging its like being a iggnorant child begging itsparents over and over again.(sorry for so many spelling errors)
              (S6)Wisteria889
              Class: Mage
              Server:Windshear Peaks
              Level:70+
              Plane:Eidolon
              Honor:Viceroy
              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
              Proud player since 2011
              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
                I've not problem of playing this waiting game. IF they would actually post for the customer base to see. "We currently aren't making any servers - We estimate this date or around this date we will be looking into it again." The most I've seen is a mode trying to quote something that was sent to them in PM.
                They are not going to reply to every thread requesting a new server.

However, we do have a quote from Stormaggedon concerning the release of new servers that we have been told can be shared on the forums:

"At this time we're taking a break from releasing any new servers as requested from a vocal part of community that frequently requested that we stop releasing new servers. At this time we do not have a date for when we will be releasing a new server. However, please keep an eye on the forums, when we do release a new server, we will announce it there."
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I know they are not going to post in ever thread. They couldn't possibly do that with the amount of them that are formed and come around. But I have not seen ONE been responded to.

If that's the quote, then great. Whatever the reason behind it, being able to see something like that would be perfect.

However... Its what was passed around to the -mods-. Not the customer base. How hard is it to slap it into a thread and pin it so people see it? =] Solves the problem of people not knowing because R2 can't communicate. And hopefully lessen the amount of threads about new servers, they are abit annoying. But there is no -clear- answer to anyone's thread and question. Thats why they appear. Thats why people are angry. (Even more so if they don't get to look at this thread with that quote, or the other one I found.) They don't have any way of knowing, unless they put that thread up. Such as this one,
                  Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
                  Server: ---
                  Class: Priest
                  Wings: ---
                  Pet: ---

Comment

Working...
                  X