Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is leveling pass level 80 Mortal beneficial ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is leveling pass level 80 Mortal beneficial ?

Is leveling pass lvl 80 as a Mortal beneficial rather than re-birthing right away at level 80? besides farming and being able to wear slayer set. I'm really concern about the skills points and attribute points. Will I get additional skills points and attribute points by re-birthing at lvl 100 mortal ? Originally re-birth at lvl 80 gives 60 attribute points and 12 skill points. It is even worth it leveling pass lvl 80 instead of re-birthing ? Kinda makes me look like a noob by being a high lvl mortal and everybody keep asking me why I haven't re-birth yet.

me too >.< rebirth at level 83, but it same, i got 60 attribute points and 12 skill points

Comment

It was only good for the Moving Up! Event.
      Other than that, if you want to read the story line for 80+, feel free to do so as a Mortal, but it's a waste of time.
      You're better off just rebirthing to Scion right away.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks for the replies. T_T wasted all those times trying to level up when i didn't need to. Now i can concentrate on my farming and re-birth.

Comment

actually the benefit of waiting is your farming ability pretty much. stockpile your items before hand and use them after you rebirth. thats really the only benefit
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Thank you for your reply sir ArchangelZero. I will do that right now. Farming stockpile my items and working on my frag weapon so i can equip it at lvl 40.

Comment

yay rebirth!!!
              ♥Selene/Sable♥
              ;)Crimson Grove;)
              :oRanger:o

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same"

Comment

yep everyone keep asking me

but mortal 80+ or mortal 90+ is allowed

Comment

reasons for waiting to rebirth are:

1.wings, max these and you'll level faster
                  2. soul, level 85 dungeon drops 7 PC per run plus majors, any questions you can follow my guide it's pretty straightforward for solo run. its not the best method, but it's helped alot of people so far.
                  3. mount, its easier to make cash faster as a higher level, i suggest trying to get gryphon at next gmut event before rebirth for better movespeed and more power.
                  4. pet breeding, higher level pets have the best apts/maturity for free which can help you make strong gen3+ pets for even faster leveling and better performance overall.

the 60 attributes don't change your strength much, and the skill points on scion skills might look nice for some classes, but they aren't needed to be able to do well as a 80+ mortal.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: Aquatic Crypts
                  Name: (S15)Sidoh
                  Class: Knight
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 100

Lunaria:
                  Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                  Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                  Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                  Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Thank you Sidoh for ur reply. I will farm and try to get my stats up high before i rebirth. I plan to farm gold badges in Dragonspine so it will help alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X