Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide Play on Mac

Hallo Hope this Guide can help some people play on MAC

After many try, i just got this one work on mac, so hope this one can help u guys

1. You need to download the Old Version (this is the website i got have old version of google chrome)
    Download older versions of Google Chrome for Windows, Linux and Mac (slimjet.com) ,
    You guys can open this link and choose the old version google chrome for mac

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-01-24 121111.png Views:	1 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	2026027

For Me i use the last one (this work on my mac)

2. If u want to instal it, please Turn off you wifi / Internet connection (If You Have a Chrome Before, Please UNISTAL First)

3. After instalation, Open the chrome , if u cant open the chrome you need to get permission for open it first this how to do it
    - Open System Preferences
    - Open Security & Privacy
    - Click the lock buton and insert password
    - And Click "Open Anyway"

4 After that you need to Turn off the automatic update for google chrome, because if not, the chrome will automatic update to the new version, and u cant use it to play anymore
    Here is the way to turn if off, u guys can watch this video
    How do I disable automatic updates of Google Chrome on Mac OS X? (3 Solutions!!) - YouTube

5. Done, you can play CS in MAC

Video Tutorial How To Instal

If you have any question, u can ask, i will try to search the solution

Thanks...
    Last edited by adityanobelx; 02-03-2023, 10:41 PM.

Useful guide. Thank you!
    Last edited by navarrond5615075; 09-19-2023, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X