Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Be Good Guild Master+Fast farming Gold+Fast Upgrade Wing & Mount

The Guide For Newbie a.k.a Noobs

as u all know..the title of Landlord is for the Guild master who achieve the 1st of lvl4 guild in certain server. to be that kind of Guild master u 1st must have a lot of players who know u & can help u by doing the All Guild Event..and ofcoz u gonna need 10gold (in CL & SOH) but i think it's 5gold in this CS right if im not mistake..n minimum lvl is 30..

but if u r new joiner in this game.u gonna need a lot of charisma..for me i being a lot of server Guild master & has achieve a lot of Landlord title. but i keep on using different name & different attitude coz many players might gonna recognize u by the way of u playing.coz a good Guild master would not left their Follower..so im not a good leader..coz i play for fun not for life & death ^.^ ..but u gonna need a lot of charisma to play like this..to have players to trust u for be a leader is damn hard.. but what u gonna do is keep on using the peace no war mode in this game..a lot of players like this way leader.. (although i do really wanna kill others players ^^)

for new unknown leader u gonna need to play 5 character to farm ur gold by doing dispatch the coin (i dunno what it called it this SC) so keep on using 5 internet browser engine as for me im using the google chrome, internet explore, mozilla firefox, comodo dragon, flash peak slim browser & last sea monkey..as u r 1st time playing 5 char in same time is really make u feel suck..but when come times to time u gonna like it. & make sure u r active in world chat..& be as much friendly as u can..coz when u play..a lot of players would read what u said..& stop using the donate GOLD way..its would just make u feel burden hen a lot of players wanna be ur deputy..n keep on booking the rank in ur guild.. ^^ n dont use any promise..coz the times u break ur promise..any players would keep on harassing u in world chat..n that would not nice for a leader.. ^^

And for the fast Farming GOLD is..use ur another 4 alt character to keep on play at lvl30 to kill in dungeon...where by u will receive a lot of Refine Sand that is the item that can refine ur weapon to be ++ ( i dunno what they call in this CS game)..if u sell that item u gonna be riches with tone of gold..but pls do sell at the logical prices..coz i might gonna be ur customer ^_^

U can also will get the Illusive feather + Mount Procre Rune in the dungeon and doing the Pet Master Event..(i dunno what they call in this CS..)

im very sorry if i keep on telling that im not know any about this CS..but i do know that the way of gameplay is same like CL & SOH ^^ so peace ya'll
    ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

if you dont know what any the things are, why did you make a topic on the forums?
    Play first then make your guide...
    Server : Rinulka Peninsula
    Class : Rogue
    Level : 61
    Guild : CandyShop
    Character : Whiskey

Comment

Originally posted by Cptnkngrt View Post
      if you dont know what any the things are, why did you make a topic on the forums?
      Play first then make your guide...
      LOL..im waiting for the new server..some time i do play any server just to get familiar..but i keep on forgot the name..coz different name with CL & SOH..hehe..while im waiting new server im playing the crystal legacy & saga of hero..sorry dude for that ^^ so just wanna spent time while doing afk mode at both of them ^^..wanna try this CS coz my fella say that this CS is nice..but as long as i can see that i got the server time..which is if the server time is 2pm..that means my place is 2am..12hours different..peace yo ^^
      ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

Illusive feather = Heroic Wing

Mount Procre Rune = Mount Upgrade token

Landlord = Leader
        Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakalili View Post
          Illusive feather = Heroic Wing

Mount Procre Rune = Mount Upgrade token

Landlord = Leader

wahaha <3
          wew thanks a lot for giving the brief..hehe..i owe u.. ^^
          ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

go back in and edit in what they are
            Server : Rinulka Peninsula
            Class : Rogue
            Level : 61
            Guild : CandyShop
            Character : Whiskey

Comment

Nice guide but but but there are words so unfamiliar. Yay Btw, welcome to cs have fun .
              I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!! hihi

Comment

... the heck is this all about?

And am I to understand that you are using five (5) different browsers? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cptnkngrt View Post
                    go back in and edit in what they are
                    LOL.im no gonna repair it..its ok i think...hahaha..hope u all understand ^^v
                    ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

Originally posted by Tragic_BKC View Post
                      ... the heck is this all about?

And am I to understand that you are using five (5) different browsers? ...
                      5 different browser engine..its like e.g : google chrome, internet explorer, mozilla firefox, and etc..that is what people in this world call..Internet Browser Engine..
                      ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
                        Nice guide but but but there are words so unfamiliar. Yay Btw, welcome to cs have fun .
                        hehee..TQ for welcome me in CS ^^ i'll do my best to learn more in CS item & event..hehe..sorry for the word that u are not familiar..but that the only term that i know..so from now im gonna be INT in CL,SOH & CS..hehe..
                        ~LIVE BY THE FREEDOM~

~FROM & PLAYER~

~~

LONE WOLF

Comment

Working...
                        X