weapon broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapon broken

teach me how to make my equip back coz its broken when i enchant it..i can be use it again or not when it broken...

Repair your weapon ( MASTER REPAIR) Hehehe. Un-Equip your things and then go to npc click repair then you'll see a little hammer then master repair. XD
    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

go to a NPC, or a shop vendor in any town or city and select repair(all), depending on how many equips are broken and at how much its broken, ie 0/200 or 190/200, and either get a master or basic repair; basic repairs lower the durability of ur weapon every time you repair your weapon while master costs more and doesn't lower the durability. Hope it helps
      "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

*btw, you don't have to un-equip your things; just open your character and see which needs a repair or if for all of them then just select repair all
        "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Originally posted by angel34_jolly View Post
          *btw, you don't have to un-equip your things; just open your character and see which needs a repair or if for all of them then just select repair all
          Hehe for less cost, un - equip is the best idea than repair all. What if other stuffs durability still fine and repair is not needed , like 90/100 Mehe. XD Hmm if you're supper rich and much gold and super lazy go click repair all
          Last edited by yosilangpo; 07-05-2012, 11:53 AM.
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

i am indeed super lazy O.O lol but not super rich. if only... lol you could always find some repair hammers too, although once used they decrease durability
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Level up higher + Seed of life + dungeons + option and main quest + delivery + Looting Ithems when you afk +Selling things that is worth it ( GMUTS, MCrystals ,weapons and equip , shards Purified crystals, wigns , EWings Etc ) And-other-stuffs-you-can-do-to-gain-money = Being rich = POWER ~! ( More money can give you better souls or Better equipement and wings ) Just trying to help But yosilangpo's right I do repair all somethies when i'm in a rush .

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

Working...
              X