This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheshireCatt View Post
    oh my goth, elsage - do u even play on this server?
    nope
    problem
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Well if ur server is so dead that u feel the urge to stalk our server gate with your daily spam routine, than i guess you do have a problem, indeed

Comment

Well if ur server is so dead that u feel the urge to stalk our server gate with your daily spam routine, than i guess you do have a problem, indeed
        u refer this to me
        how come i stalk and sppam server when i dont even there

Comment

*sigh* Here we go again. The last thread like this got closed for a reason. Memory also told you what to do if you have issues with occurrences in your server. Trying to start a flame war isn't going to help you, in fact, it'll probably end up hurting you. File tickets, be ready to provide proof. If you don't get a satisfactory answer and it continues...switch servers. Can't have fun being overpowered if there's nobody to kill.
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

u close one thread another opens >.< but by the end of the day this one might be gone too ._.

Comment

oh my goth, miroku and elsage - do u even play on this server?

CONSIDERING this is not posted on a server specific forum, I am totally entitled to comment in this thread. It's not like I am in the Floran server forum atm is it? No I believe this is Beginner Guides & FAQ. ALso gets old seeing the SAME thing over and over and over and ( need I really type more) just to have the SAME **** told to you over and over again by the mods that you WILL NOT get your GM demanded responses.
              Last edited by Miroku; 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM.

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
                u close one thread another opens >.< but by the end of the day this one might be gone too ._.
                that closed thread has 7pages,
                whilst this one has only 3pages,
                is too young to be closed no

Comment

lol, you are entitled to comment in this thread, but it's fair to say that this issue has nothing to do with you whatsoever, nor does it affect you in any way. This might be beginner guides gate, but this isn't the first time when u felt the need to add ur 2 cents in either, regardless of the section where this thread was located. Nobody holds a gun to your head and makes you read the same stuff over and over and over (and over) again, if you got tired of this than move on to another topic and that is it.

and on topic, why is it so hard for a gm to answer a simple question is beyond me, it's not like we're asking for their pin numbers or credit card informations, lol

Comment

Seriously stop flaming. moderators has a life and better things to do. not just clean your ********.

Comment

you can only do that once every time the event opens, not multipule times in one

Comment

and on topic, why is it so hard for a gm to answer a simple question is beyond me, it's not like we're asking for their pin numbers or credit card informations, lol

As Memorylane has already said in the last thread, that is closed (and others by the way) GM's WILL NOT give you any information on toons that ARE NOT your toons. WHY cant people seem to get this thru their heads?

Server: Amethyst Forest
                        Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                        Guild: Sanctuary
                        Name: Miroku
                        Husband: Codawg

Comment

For Miroku: You said you got tired of topics like this, but do you think you do any better by keep posting in it? You are no better than any of the ones who post in here, actualy you are worst cuz you have the guts to complain about those topics but at the same time you make activity in here. Yes, MemoryLane told us not to create topics like this anymore, we all saw it, no need for you to repeat what she said. You think that the people didnt lissen to here, but she will lissen to you? ROFL.
                          How about you try the "Chat Box" section? SPAMER
                          Last edited by Snowflaky; 01-27-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflaky View Post
                            For the spamers elsage: You said you got tired of topics like this,
                            yo flaky,
                            i dont recall ever did of what you accuse me to do,
                            do have some review of all my prev post here,
                            were you to find any of you accusation toward me,
                            quote them and i sure you this will be me last on this threAD,
                            yet were not then let me tell you that youre forgiven already

ps: by posting this i dont alter any of my prev post regarding you accusation
                            Last edited by elsage; 01-27-2013, 06:36 AM.

Comment

It was more towards miroku

Comment

If you have any thoughts as to a character cheating, you may file a ticket that is listed in my signature.

No player will ever receive any information about other players. Also, stay on topic for threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X