Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rebirth>>>is der a difference if i rebirth to scion from LvL80 vs LvL120...???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebirth>>>is der a difference if i rebirth to scion from LvL80 vs LvL120...???

im just confused on rebirth part...wat will happen to my attribute points if i rebirth at LvL80(mortal-scion)...???is it d same if i rebirth at LvL120(mortal-scion)...???does it make any differences...???im just curious abt rumor...dey told me dat being rebirth at LvL80(mortal-scion) is d same as rebirth to LvL120(mortal-scion)...im just confuse...nid some advice here....

no is no differences but most of people go high lvl for dungeons and stuffs...

Comment

Rebirthing at 80 is the same as any other level. The new stat points are given to you after you rebirth, so it doesn't matter what level you were before.

Some people rebirth right away while others wait so they can farm dungeons and participate in any events that are more prosperous for high levels.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

so, dat means no matter how high ur LvL it will all go to standard once u rebirth...ok tnx (S14)Squintina...gonna rebirth now...im aiming at LvL120 to think dat i can do higher stat points dan ader....and now, im saved and im wrong to my first impression...please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Comment

meh... Rebirth after you've done everything, there's no turning back you know.
          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            Rebirthing at 80 is the same as any other level. The new stat points are given to you after you rebirth, so it doesn't matter what level you were before.

Some people rebirth right away while others wait so they can farm dungeons and participate in any events that are more prosperous for high levels.

no IF you rebirth at lvl 100 you get extra skill points.. like 10 if you rebirth at 120 you get 20 skill points. it does matter if you rebirth at lvl 80 they cant get thsoe extra... IF i am correct. THAT MATTER A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
              no IF you rebirth at lvl 100 you get extra skill points.. like 10 if you rebirth at 120 you get 20 skill points. it does matter if you rebirth at lvl 80 they cant get thsoe extra... IF i am correct. THAT MATTER A LOT
              You are not correct. When you rebirth from mortal to scion, you start out at level 1 with 60 attribute points and 12 skill points. These number do not change if you did it at lvl 80, 90, 100, or 120.

When you rebirth as a scion to an eidolon, you start out at lvl 1 with 130 attribute points and 26 skill points. These numbers do not change if you rebirth right at 100 or wait until 120. They are flat numbers- that's what you get once you rebirth, there is no way to alter them in any way.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                You are not correct. When you rebirth from mortal to scion, you start out at level 1 with 60 attribute points and 12 skill points. These number do not change if you did it at lvl 80, 90, 100, or 120.

When you rebirth as a scion to an eidolon, you start out at lvl 1 with 130 attribute points and 26 skill points. These numbers do not change if you rebirth right at 100 or wait until 120. They are flat numbers- that's what you get once you rebirth, there is no way to alter them in any way.
                ok ty kool. so no point of lvling to beyond rebirth lvl than... thats what i got to know from someone in server... and thanks for this post which cleared all the doubts :P

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                  ok ty kool. so no point of lvling to beyond rebirth lvl than... thats what i got to know from someone in server... and thanks for this post which cleared all the doubts :P
                  Some people go above rebirth level for dungeons and such, or maybe events. I've seen lvl 86 mortals and level 100+ scions during the Warrior's Call event.
                  IGN : (S54)Nug
                  Guild : (S54)Netheran
                  Server: Netheran Realm
                  Class: Hybrid Knight
                  Level: 55
                  Plane: Mortal (For now #11)

Comment

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
                    meh... Rebirth after you've done everything, there's no turning back you know.
                    Sorry off Topic but was wondering what game if any, your Avatar Pic is of?
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                    X