AAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhh...!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhh...!!!!

♥♥♥♥!! all my blessed bath attemps got wasted,because of this DisConnecting......
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-28-2013, 12:18 AM. Reason: language

Originally posted by jhugn23 View Post
    ♥♥♥♥!! all my blessed bath attemps got wasted,because of this DisConnecting......
    just calm down..i think this is not something you can share,if you think that's a bug...please file a ticket to R2 games for fix it..
    SERVER : [48][Nebulan Ridge]
    Plane : [Mortal]
    Mount : [Battle Bear]
    Guild : [48] [HUNTER]
    Pet : [Baby Demon], [Bone Dragon],[Baby Angel], [Teeka]
    Honor : [Marquis]

:cool::confused::o:p

Comment

buy a new modem.. u got stupid connection not the game

Comment

Use google chrome its fast
        IGN:Yagosti
        Server:S61
        Guild:Nomercy
        Postion:Assistant
        Level:64
        CLASS/JOB:ICE MAGE
        Wings:Xtrm fire wings II
        PETS:Teeka,Super angel,super demon,bone dragon,and much more in vault

Comment

Originally posted by Zain12 View Post
          Use google chrome its fast
          it is not fast
          Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by killerskiller View Post
            it is not fast
            it is if u use it with faster int connection
            IGN:Yagosti
            Server:S61
            Guild:Nomercy
            Postion:Assistant
            Level:64
            CLASS/JOB:ICE MAGE
            Wings:Xtrm fire wings II
            PETS:Teeka,Super angel,super demon,bone dragon,and much more in vault

Comment

Google Chrome is so much better than FireFox... Especially since Chrome doesn't use (or has a built in) flash player, while FireFox you have to use adobe, which crashes way too much.

Comment

first use private browsing.... if using firefox go to Tools ---> Start Private Browsing.(cookies are not saved which they say need to clean cookies)
                Second buy a new computer or laptop :XD
                third its your internet problem get dc quiet frequently not a bug.
                forth clear cookies
                fifth ---> Sent ticket...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                  Google Chrome is so much better than FireFox... Especially since Chrome doesn't use (or has a built in) flash player, while FireFox you have to use adobe, which crashes way too much.
                  you sir, should do some proper research before trying to help. chrome uses a built in flash player created by adobe specifically for chrome. google chrome is the only browser that uses this stripped down, stupid version of flash player. It's built in player messes with the native text of applications, its laggy when using more than 1 tab with flash elements, and the only plus point is that you don't need to click in the browser window first to use hotkeys. I prefer the external flash player from adobe's website because it runs smoother and cleaner than pepflashplayer that chrome uses.

also, here's a piece of info for you. Google chrome is built off chromium. There are several chromium based browsers. Google is the only browser to use this messed up flashplayer and a few google searches will reveal complaints about how pepflash isn't as good as it could be (this is why i made a guide so long ago to correct this...people were blaming r2 for the browser lags and odd text). Only reason its bundled with google chrome is probably for better integration with google products where certain things don't matter like they do in a flash game....making it faster for some purposes that most don't even care for.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: Aquatic Crypts
                  Name: (S15)Sidoh
                  Class: Knight
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 100

Lunaria:
                  Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                  Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                  Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                  Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Clear cookies...does not work
                    try different browser...does not work
                    Check router and modem...does not make diff
                    I heve even tested on a friends computer...who does not even play the game...and does not use the same isp as me, and it happens on that computer too...so please don't use that as an excuse
                    R2 needs to stop worrying about makng new servers and concentrate on the exsisting ones. The problems seem to occur most often during what is mostly high traffic times (at least for me) they are going to lose players. Not that 1 little player like myself makes a difference....

Comment

Working...
                    X