This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is a big scam

are u happy in knowing that players who spent a lots of money more then u are "special" for gm and u are just ****?
    just play this game without me.
    be happy on be treated like ****. bye all

People who spend money in this game allow R2 to pay for servers and pay its staff. Without them, none of the games would remain afloat.

So yes they are special. It may be tough to hear, but that's the way it is.

However, you can do everything as a free player. Most items that are in the cash shop can be earned in-game. Those that cannot, like special costumes and pets, can be bought from cashers for in-game currency.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

special? i dont think so.. i spend money here but still they banned me bcoz they think im hack pet ... *** is that .. if i hack no need to spend money i'll be lv 100 by now .. its stupid just hack pet if u can do that .. its bug and they blame me coz that .. zzzzz

Comment

maybe you greens lesser than the bug
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

awesome! just to quit you Babbity Wabbity! ignorant Babbity Wabbity like you should leave this place, so that other players like me who respect cashers would get less lag and the cashers would also lag less! Thx a lot, and btw delete ur a/c, the R2 database will have some memory free.
          My Guides

--
          IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
          Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
          Plane - Scion
          Soul- 423
          Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
          Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

Aw, too much hating. Let's just say bye bye

Comment

bye rave
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I personally have have tested the pet system and know for a fact that anyone banned for pet hacking have been banned for 100 percent certainty if you have a pet unlocked with more loyalty then you have with exception of angel and demon then your gonna be banned. This issue has already been fixed. So enough of the complaining about it and have fun playing for those that were not banned

Comment

Working...
                X