revenants vault is just rubblish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenants vault is just rubblish

This stupid instance is driving me mad...ive been soloing it for a while now and lately been getting rubbish drops..No fsc no pc just 1-2 Hw and 2-3 MUT is anyone else getting lame drops or just me!!!PLZ raise the drop rates and 2x drops dont make any difference

what the is just u lols sometimes i get perfect drop and sometimes i get 5 to 7 hw per run

Comment

Depends, if you're somewhere around 5 levels higher, you rarely get PCs now.

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

There's nothing rubbish about Revenant's Vault. It's the easiest place to get Heroic Wings and Mount Upgrade Tokens. Items such Frageron Soul Essence have a rare chance of dropping and as mentioned by VicZar Purified Crystal drop rates are affected by your level. If you want Purified Crystals go make Indigo Blight Farmers, 5 Purified Crystals per day. This link here should help you with PC alts.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

If u think its rubbish....so don't do it..
          Server-(S44)Psychodelica
          IGN-(S44)Shnieder
          Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

Comment

Originally posted by mainguyz4 View Post
            This stupid instance is driving me mad...ive been soloing it for a while now and lately been getting rubbish drops..No fsc no pc just 1-2 Hw and 2-3 MUT is anyone else getting lame drops or just me!!!PLZ raise the drop rates and 2x drops dont make any difference
            1st i want to ask what is ur level now?

for ur information any dungeon had level to gets full drops.

1) indigo ( lvl 25 - lvl 30 ) drops : PC, pristine shard, chipped gems & yellow items
            * but if ur level 31 above pc will not drops anymore

2) Renavent Vault (lvl30 - lvl35) drops : PC,epic shard, Flawed gems & purple items
            * but if ur level 36 above pc will not drops anymore

its same with other dungeon..but sometimes maybe its ur luck and its get drops.

and u said that u soloing the dungeon vault if its normal, try go hard then. and if its hard try go nightmare. and if u say its nightmare..its mean ur level must be more then lvl40.

some tips: dont kill the boss near walls, drag him to some open space u will gets lots of loots
            -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
            CrystalSaga
            • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
            • IGN: CLASSIFIED
            • Guild: Unknown
            • Level: Noob No Longer
            • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
            • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
            • IGN: CLASSIFIED
            • Guild: Unknown
            • Level: 12
            • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
            1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

also, if your level is low but you are teamed with upper levels, you won't get PC. we don't know info on your character but just follow the things listed here. dungeons are random with drops, somedays i get alot of soul essence, and 50+ wings (VIP) and other days i get like 35 wings and nothing else special besides gems. just keep at it each day as you upgrade you improve and can do bigger and better things
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment