Chamber Of Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chamber Of Fate

How long is the Chamber Of fate going to last?
    Crystal Saga
    Plane : Scion☆彡
    Character : (S46)Selphie
    Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Indefinatly. Not that it matters to me. R2games put the time of the event too damn late. I can never attend, curse their eyes.

Comment

You have to spend 1g for each ticket, and every room you enter there will be someone higher level than you and will kill you on sight. This event was made for the stronger and higher level players, not for the lower level players. Your reward for spending 1g (minimum) and instantly dying will be a Soul Shard.

Enjoy.

Comment

That's odd, I'm a mid lvl player yet I came away with 2 DC 1 MC 50g 2 gold honor badges 3 SS(not including the one from event) and 2 red dragon coins. The only chamber out of those that would have mattered what lvl I was, was the gold honor badge chamber.
        Last edited by Helldemon83; 02-01-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          You have to spend 1g for each ticket, and every room you enter there will be someone higher level than you and will kill you on sight. This event was made for the stronger and higher level players, not for the lower level players. Your reward for spending 1g (minimum) and instantly dying will be a Soul Shard.

Enjoy.
          You're just unlucky or you have a bad server.

Here at S14 (and others, not listing them all) our low levels get to do plenty in CoF. People only kill in the PVP rooms, or accidentally by AOE in the monster rooms. However, our low levels have had some luck with the gold room, the treasure rooms, and even the Hoarder room (as the monster is usually on the side and thus AOE won't kill them, and most people leave as soon as it dies which is pretty fast).
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

chamber 5:45 AM in philipines ZZzzzZzzZzzzz.

Comment

Here in the Philippines, the chamber of fate starts at a really early time. And oh, sometimes, bad luck strikes like what happened this morning :/ Didn't get anything except for the shard, wasting all my 20 golds :/

Hoping that tomorrow I might get into the gold rooms D

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                You're just unlucky or you have a bad server.

Here at S14 (and others, not listing them all) our low levels get to do plenty in CoF. People only kill in the PVP rooms, or accidentally by AOE in the monster rooms. However, our low levels have had some luck with the gold room, the treasure rooms, and even the Hoarder room (as the monster is usually on the side and thus AOE won't kill them, and most people leave as soon as it dies which is pretty fast).
                Agreed. Last night every time I entered a gold, chest or Hoarder room there were other people in it, and I got nothing from it. I think some people were deliberately staying in the chambers to stop people earning gold.
                IGN : (S54)Nug
                Guild : (S54)Netheran
                Server: Netheran Realm
                Class: Hybrid Knight
                Level: 55
                Plane: Mortal (For now #11)

Comment

Working...
                X