Good gift exchange sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good gift exchange sucks

Its not helping on new server... As a player it really annoys us especially low level like us, they summon boss in any area while we are on vending/shop mode..

*Even when i started on the new server someone summons a boss in there while it kills me a lot because im was level 1 (I died 20 times).

SIR/MA'AM WE REALLY APPRECIATE TO STOP THIS EVENT

Kindly post here for more comments who suggested that this event is so non sense

Regards,
    Last edited by R22366365; 07-09-2012, 08:08 PM.

It would have helped IF the player who opened the enemy good gift exchange will be connected to the summoned mob. Like if the player who summoned the boss mob went offline, died or went to another area, the boss mob would also disappear. I feel the same when I made a new character and *bam* I died when I was resurrected, resurrect then die again upon resurrection.

Comment

******* event!..

Comment

relex the events will gone on thusday..its just few day left...
        -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
        CrystalSaga
        • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
        • IGN: CLASSIFIED
        • Guild: Unknown
        • Level: Noob No Longer
        • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
        • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
        • IGN: CLASSIFIED
        • Guild: Unknown
        • Level: 12
        • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
        1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

well, that is good to hear that it will be ending soon. i am another player that is annoyed by the uber bosses around the city. things will be normal once again...lol

Comment

be happy about it that we have a event like this. and also low level are not the only one who play this game ok..be respectful to other players..even I can't get the gift..but im ok w/ that..is just that some of it my other character always get a lot of knight, rogue,mage and ranger..rather than priest
            "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

i get no mage but i am a mage a get priest a lot too
              Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

How can you be happy when you die a lot when your just doing a vend shop while your whole armor get damage about 100% and be paying more than a golds?

We respect players but we dont respect player than cant kill their on summons

Comment

Working...
                X