Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK Remember when I said I solo'd Vault NM at 37!! Proof in today did 2nd time solo!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has every right to be cocky.
    To be able to solo NM at Lv. 37 with no Savage Gear and such is an amazing feat to accomplish.

At Lv. 47, of course it'll be easy with Savage and such.

His amazing feat just gave people more of a reason to create Knights to solo and since he can farm the PCs and get the SRCs the way he does, then he deserves recognition.

He worked hard for his items and all he does is buy VIP from what he says.

His level of Soul means determination and hard work and I give him much recognition for doing so.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

u will see a pic that has nothing to do with the game i don't know how to get ride of it so just deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
        It took 35 mins so i ran out of def buff, it is definitely not worth it at this lvl for the time and Health Orbs, but when I hit 40 I have Green Savage in bank and Earthen Fragarach IV waiting for when I do hit 40. I dont exp grind in game, but I do Sengolia once a day usually and GRB, Vault 5x runs, Bath without xp for SRC. I'm not really looking for max lvl yet as just enjoying the limited playtime I have. I read alot of forums when bored at work on my phone so I have learned alot about this game from there and just utilize some good strategies for the time I get to play without worrying about lvling fast.
        35min per run?so long.u like my friend,just play with honor..lvl 45 with honor grand duke..haha.but now he lvling n almost archduke.
        Mage lvl 5x Scion

~Dont call other player is noob,its define urself .
        Pro start from noob
        Stronger start from weaker
        Beauty start from ugly
        Rich start from poor

~Remember that..there always the beginning..

File a ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          He has every right to be cocky.
          To be able to solo NM at Lv. 37 with no Savage Gear and such is an amazing feat to accomplish.

At Lv. 47, of course it'll be easy with Savage and such.

His amazing feat just gave people more of a reason to create Knights to solo and since he can farm the PCs and get the SRCs the way he does, then he deserves recognition.

He worked hard for his items and all he does is buy VIP from what he says.

His level of Soul means determination and hard work and I give him much recognition for doing so.
          i totally agree with you brother..thats because leveling your soul is more time consuming and needs alot of effort..

Comment

i hate Mozilla Firefox i can't even play the game anymore cuze my windows it's a Firefox now

however i will be back 1 day don't know when but i will.. til then i will just keep doing what i being doing absolutely nothing

Comment

Nitro ;O Grats i solo bc + Vault now since i hit lvl51
              Don't give up. Nothing is impossible. Turn the negative into the positive and you'll be unstoppable

Need to file a ticket ?

Comment

u can solo but u take so much time to kill the boss me solo i kill the bonecrusher less than 1minute lvl 59 ranger

Comment

Yeah by the time I hit 40 I should have all my savage gear blue maybe for str and more defense. I am also hoping the price of lvling Brilliance Soul tree(for more damage) will also become almost as cheap as like lvling Ice, I believe I read it is relatively close but can't remember too well at the moment. And I am also looking forward to fragarach sword IV (currently have) when 40 since it will be over 300 more patk for me to put me over 1k patk finally lol. but, I do appreciate all the nice comments. And, wasn't just doing this to be cocky, I just duo'd it with a friend on there named Kraggor (a lvl 40 warrior) the first time and then I said to myself I bet I could solo this. I tried and did it, and I just wanted to say it is possible. As for skill tree, it's so far Valliant Slash 1, Sabre Slash 1, Battle Hymn 1, Taunt 1, Backbreaker 1, Shield Strike 1, Sword of Spring 1, Dragon Hook 1, Earth's Blessing 5, Wave 1, and saving for improved Earths Blessing at lvl 40.

Comment

Gratz i can only solo N= Normal in lvl 43
                    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Nice!!!..That was incredible!!!>>I'll try this!>>>>I need to know your stats!
                      â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
                      â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
                      ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

Originally posted by WhizzKid View Post
                        with cash u can do everything,so wheres fun and chalenge ???
                        Look at the Pdef

IGN:Floxie22
                        Server:Nebulan ridge
                        Guild:AngelofFate Position:Guild master
                        Level:50

Comment

I don't doubt what they've done, given I've chatted with em in game. Good job, need to work on my soul for SR hard/nm lol.
                          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                          IGN: Codawg
                          Server: Celestial Haven
                          Guild: BrimStone
                          Class: Beastmaster
                          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I thought I read somebody solo'ed at 35? with gems and such and epics
                            Server: Rinulka Peninsula
                            Character: Alpha
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 6x
                            Mount: Battle Bear
                            Pet: Super Angel

Comment

i think its Vault Hard .. Coz i never get Wedding Snack >.< ..i doing Vault NM almost 70+ >< but i never get wedding snack from there
                              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                              Server : Lycanmarsh
                              I ♥Crystal Saga
                              Life is an Adventure

Comment

You only get wedding snacks etc from dungeons around your level. Judging by your signature, it would be BC normal/hard that drop the friendship items. Not vault.
                                There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                                IGN: Codawg
                                Server: Celestial Haven
                                Guild: BrimStone
                                Class: Beastmaster
                                Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                                Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                                Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
                                X