No announcement yet.

how to lvl up fast i do ladder and bath and etc..... i want to be scoin plane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to lvl up fast i do ladder and bath and etc..... i want to be scoin plane

i began that game from over 1year and i still mortal my acc:nesoehablvl52knight nesonafei:lvl56shadow rouge and i found some one colled 'kage' same server i am in he is lvl112 and he began in may_2012 say to me how to lvl up fast but fast plese note:kage dont use crystal me :dont use crystal

billy isnt my acc its onley someone left the game give it to me

Comment

Grind anytime u not actively doing events.

Comment

Originally posted by billy881 View Post
        i began that game from over 1year and i still mortal my acc:nesoehablvl52knight nesonafei:lvl56shadow rouge and i found some one colled 'kage' same server i am in he is lvl112 and he began in may_2012 say to me how to lvl up fast but fast plese note:kage dont use crystal me :dont use crystal
        do crypt ..even seng gives a nice exp.or do redemption and not the boss of me quests this will help you to lvl up faster...

Comment

me too im a pinoy student im going to school at 7:00 AM i cant do chamber of fate - seng -delivery quest - guessing game - crypt - GR - hell storm
          T_T change the time of C O F plssss example 6:00-7:00 or higher [playing CS almos 1 year lvl 76 moratl]

Comment

Originally posted by billy881 View Post
            Quite simply- be active. If you want to level up fast, you need to be on every day, for as many events that give exp as possible. You need to be grinding when you aren't doing events, preferably with 2x/3x exp tokens. It's also ideal to be on for Seignor and in a guild that will active Guild 2x exp during Seignor, and use your own exp tokens, then go to Training Grounds during that time.

If you have to be offline, have offline exp tokens- Day in Vidalia gives those and you might find players selling them.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

akin na lang acount nyo

Comment

washiwa;353467]me too im a pinoy student im going to school at 7:00 AM i cant do chamber of fate - seng -delivery quest - guessing game - crypt - GR - hell storm
                T_T change the time of C O F plssss example 6:00-7:00 or higher [playing CS almos 1 year lvl 76 moratl][/QUOTE]
                me too iam a filipino student cnt do the kind of events still suck at lvl 50

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Quite simply- be active. If you want to level up fast, you need to be on every day, for as many events that give exp as possible. You need to be grinding when you aren't doing events, preferably with 2x/3x exp tokens. It's also ideal to be on for Seignor and in a guild that will active Guild 2x exp during Seignor, and use your own exp tokens, then go to Training Grounds during that time.

If you have to be offline, have offline exp tokens- Day in Vidalia gives those and you might find players selling them.
                  I agree with him
                  1 WORD
                  SWAG

Comment

i do all event i also go school from 7:00 till 3:00 but i wake up earley to do all events and i do it and still low lvl and i do bath traning ladder valdina etc... help plese and thx

Comment

fuckk you all

Comment

i can farm 70g only a day but if i can do chamber of fate every day i can farm more than 1p in 1 day but if a wake up soo early im sleeping during class XD(fail in exam)
                        chamber of fate is 5:45 AM in philippines soo many filipino student miss it, help GM
                        sorry about my english im only 10 years old : P filipino

Comment

if you buy VIP you lvl faster than people who are not VIP

VIP bonus 2X exp use. Exp card and use Sengolia Exp card and grind lvl like a rocket

when i buy VIP i gain 2-3 lvl in 2 days.. so Figure

Comment

No one mentioned torches try to buy torches to lv u ^ :3
                            I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                            Class Shadow Rogue
                            Level 55+
                            Plane Mortal (obv.)
                            Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

do crypt or seed of life or Redemptions?
                              IGN: Camelot
                              Server: Exigent Bluff
                              Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Working...
                              X