Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They would not listen unless we write here what we want to say. They don’t even care.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They would not listen unless we write here what we want to say. They don’t even care.

Guys, I know it’s not only me who experienced this one. Connection is good then suddenly boom, disconnected, What the heck is happening to CS? A lot of dungeons. Ladder, Bath, etch being wasted because of this host issue, you owe as an explanation, and we are not expecting for a noob compensation where you get 2x exp and afk cards cause we don’t need them, We have been in patient but as the days passes by, it’s getting worst. Now tell us, Is CS gonna end soon? Cause it will screw us all up. >_<
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

page not loading whats going on><
    "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later."

Comment

Currently having website issues please be patient

Comment

Website works fine to me... What is happening to you guys anyways ._.
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Started working a little while ago, was down for like an hour or 2...

Comment

nothing happen.....maybe your guys internet line to busy.....

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD) Immortal View Post
              Currently having website issues please be patient
              so you admit now? MOD? that its your problem not people problem internet or computer or cookies?
              lol

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We will make certain to look into the issue. Kindly include the player on your ignore list. We need you to send us a screenshot of the conversation for us to check into it. We would like to inform you that a conversation in game can not be copied like this one that you sent us. If you have other concern, do not hesitate to contact us.
                Your character has been reported harassing other player. We decided to ban both of the character, if you will not settle the dispute between the two of you and keep on reporting each other to us, both characters will be banned. May you be a cashier or not. If you have other concern, do not hesitate to contact us.

-The R2Games Team

Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:38pm

i sent u the convo how was i harassing him? how?????i even asked him to stop.

Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:40pm

i did iggy him and u can even see that on the ticket. hes throwing around a mods name.

Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:43pm - Cherry R2

Provide us an actual screenshot of the conversation. And like we have told you, you are both under investigation. All players who will involved themselves regarding this will be banned for investigation. All tickets regarding this will be closed until such time that you have settled this on your own. This is not a problem with our game, this is a problem between the 2 of you.

wow r2 ur hard core. ive been banned for a month for sending in a ticket from a toon who keeps whispering me and harassing me and i always ask this guy to stop.

Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:31pm - Cherry R2

The issue is currently being investigated. Settle the issue between the 2 of you and we will consider lifting the ban.

this is the most unprofessional thing ive ever seen. an ultimatuim. for starters,,,there is no issue i simply dont know him. he just keeps msging me for the past week.

We have made our decision and we do not disclose any information to our player when they are banned. We are currently investigating the issue between the two of you and as long as you do not settle this between the two of you and you both keep on sending us different tickets regarding this, both of your characters will be banned. We do not give special treatment to any of our players. And we do not protect anyone but the entire server. Thank you.

ok r2 cherry? ive sent ticket today only about simma harassing me so u make no sense.

ur punishing me for others constant harassment? ive been clear with asking simma and hannah both to leave me alone and i get banned for it?

Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:37pm - Cherry R2

We have made our decision and we do not disclose any information to our player when they are banned. We are currently investigating the issue between the two of you and as long as you do not settle this between the two of you and you both keep on sending us different tickets regarding this, both of your characters will be banned. We do not give special treatment to any of our players. And we do not protect anyone but the entire server. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:41pm

please look into it then u will see.

about an hour ago · Like..

r2 cherry done snapped this is the most unprofessional load of (((( ive ever seen. lmao r2 macjay made sense and then all the sudden this r2 cherry is all the replies now with ultimatiums that me n simma best kiss and make up and she will lift the ban. 9 that!
                lmao hope yall feel comfy spending ur money with staff like that^ r2 cherry made 0 sense only ticket ive ever filed on simma or hannah was just today, ive never been banned and never muted not once but now im ban until the 28th for sending a harassing convo. lmao good game. im done so if u happen to see my toon foofoou someone else has "hacked" it coz it wont be me.

Comment

foo foo,

The issue is currently being investigated.

-The R2Games Team

Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:06pm

never mind i no longer wish to play. i dont feel comfortable spending money now. i dont need special treatment but this is more like cruel and unusual punishment. there is no issue between me and simma he just msged me out of the blue the last week to talk weird stuff and make accusations. to be honest simma doesnt exist to me until he whispers me. its not like i ask for him or talk about him i just dont know him. all this reaction has left me shocked and it makes no sense at all.

Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:17pm - Cherry R2

foo foo,

We are very sorry for your decision but this is your choice, we can not do anything about it.

-The R2Games Team

Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:24pm

no ur not, u make no sense

this is the customer service u can expect. ive got grands in my toon and now foo is banned until the 28th. for? reporting a creepy guy who refuses to leave me alone hes even contacted me on face book since this. i had no clue he knew my fb. weird. oh w8 i had no clue he existed at all until like a week ago when he msged me and now im starting to realize he has been for some time from other alts. his name is drew elijah reynolds. anyone know this guy??? or why he wont leave me alone, please tell me coz he creeps me out.

Comment

i got banned for sending in this convo. hes telling me about all these ppl and things make no sense at all and i keep asking him to leave me alone. this is the convo sent inna ticket that got my toon banned until the 28th. i dont even know this guy he just keeps making stuff up. idk know what that other server is and ive never heard of those toons at all. i think this guy isnt right in the head.

[(S12)simma] whispers: What did you do to Drew ?
                    To [(S12)simma]:lol astro wth do u want
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: answer my question
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: What did you do to Drew?
                    To [(S12)simma]:dude i have no clue who drew is so go harass someone else
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: Drew = Cypher, stop playing dumb, what did you do to Drew?
                    To [(S12)simma]:look ive told renj about all ur **
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: what **? the only person start ** is you
                    To [(S12)simma]:im not interested in playing a part in ur delusion so stop m,aking up **** and get lost
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: your the same 42 year old creep that tells Drew about your lifeline
                    To [(S12)simma]:idk any drew and ur creepy
                    To [(S12)simma]:im 22
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the same person that harass yuong men and dates people just for their money
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the same person who Drew made a mistake defending you and try helping you,
                    To [(S12)simma]:.ur confused and have me mixed up with someone else
                    To [(S12)simma]:stop harassing me
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the same person who played Eternal Sanctum with Nox and Rex arent you?
                    To [(S12)simma]:no
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: lies
                    To [(S12)simma]:lmao ur wacked
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: KingCobra / Capt just told me
                    To [(S12)simma]:no he didnt
                    To [(S12)simma]:lmao i screen shotted everything
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: yes he did,
                    To [(S12)simma]:so now ur beat
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: really now?
                    To [(S12)simma]:lmao u just burried ur self
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I dont care
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I quit s12 long time ago
                    To [(S12)simma]:care less
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I also like how you pilot Renji
                    To [(S12)simma]:ur like scary creepy psycho
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you tested his lust havent you? Renji is elusive
                    To [(S12)simma]:nah ive never done that
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: lies
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you cash for him also so he goes with whatever you say?
                    To [(S12)simma]:dude whats ur hard on with me?
                    To [(S12)simma]:we all know ur cypher
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you banned my friend,
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: and I am going to get you banned
                    To [(S12)simma]:even lugh said ur crazy
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: if I was Drew I wouldn't play this game
                    To [(S12)simma]:idk drew
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: Who is Lugh?
                    To [(S12)simma]:look all screen shotted
                    To [(S12)simma]:and will be sent into r2
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you probably hacked Lugh to
                    To [(S12)simma]:stop harassing me
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: oh Lugh!
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the person you yelled at?
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the person you kicked you from Crystal ?
                    To [(S12)simma]:lmao lugh? no i wasnt in crystal when she left
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: the person you sobbed for start ** that you cashed for crystal and they never appericaiated?
                    To [(S12)simma]:huh?
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: doesnt matter you were in Crystal
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: and now your in that rugbeat guild
                    To [(S12)simma]:lmao u make 0 sense
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: and you do?
                    To [(S12)simma]:dude u msged me,,,
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I am defending Drew
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: trust me, you dont know me
                    To [(S12)simma]:im posting this whole convo on my fb
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: go for it
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: can care less,
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you want to ban me go for it
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I already quit my gaming especially after what when down in Crimmerian Woodlands
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I quit when Nox quit, Drew should've done the same but he sadly sticked around
                    To [(S12)simma]:no i want u to stop msging with random crude
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you started ** about Drew in wc yesterday
                    To [(S12)simma]:idk who drew is
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: stop playing dumb , you know who Drew is
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: Mia Foofoou? What a name
                    To [(S12)simma]:no i dont and renji will confirm that when this is posted renji doesnt know him either

[(S12)simma] whispers: I will confirm it with many people you do
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: all you have is renji, you use him as your slave
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: like all the guys you date / marry
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: use them just for their money dont you?
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: because guys are shamely lustful,
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: well look here ''creep'' I'm not
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I wont stand for your **,
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you can go confirm it with Shini and Renji
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: you've got muted once havent you?
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: not replying doesnt help your case
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I will sned this whole pm to Cyrena
                    [(S12)simma] whispers: I actually trust her and she dislikes you
                    To [(S12)simma]:lol busy sending ticket...ur iggied

Comment

@rayne7 what's the point of posting your ummm reply on this thread?
                      IGN: Camelot
                      Server: Exigent Bluff
                      Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

btw who's drew is it? (S12)DrewC?
                        IGN: Camelot
                        Server: Exigent Bluff
                        Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Working...
                        X