X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Guide] The Crypt

[Guide] The Crypt

Event Time: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM (Server Time)

Description: Enter...if you dare! You can find your way in, but will you ever find your way out again?!?!? The Crypt contains 15 levels, with three NPCs on each level. Speak with one of the three NPCs to teleport to another level, but only one of them will actually do it! Mwahahahahahaha! The other two NPCs will send you back to a previous level. The first three players to reach level 15 will each receive a special prize. Once 30 players reach level 15, a BOSS will spawn! System messages will be sent out once 10, 15 and 25 players have reached level 15 for notification. Players who reach level 15 may either wait for the BOSS to spawn or simply return to Starglade. Visit the Battlemaster in Starglade to enter the Crypt.

Level Requirements: Players must be at least level 45.

Player Capacity: Unlimited

Rewards: Experience for reaching each level. Once players reach level 5, they will earn Bronze Honor Badge x 5. Players who reach level 10 will earn Bronze Honor Badge x 10. Lastly, those who reach level 15 will earn Silver Honor Badge x 1 and Bronze Honor Badge x 15. To redeem their experience and Honor Badge rewards, players must speak with the Crypt Ambassador on each level reached! The first three players to reach level 15 will receive a special prize, listed below:

Crypt Pack – Champion: Open this pack and randomly receive SIX of the following items:
    • Gold Honor Badge x 1
    • Black Dragon Coin x 10
    • Ethereal Wings x 12
    • 500 Honor x 1
    • Silver Honor Badge x 10
    • Enchanted Skill Dust x 1
    • Pet Breeding Stone x 10
    • Shining Gem Coupon x 3

Crypt Pack – Second Place: Open this pack and randomly receive FIVE of the following items:
    • Black Dragon Coin x 10
    • Ethereal Wings x 12
    • 500 Honor x 1
    • Enchanted Skill Dust x 1
    • Shining Gem Coupon x 3

Crypt Pack – Third Place: Open this pack and randomly receive FOUR of the following items:
    • Black Dragon Coin x 10
    • Ethereal Wings x 12
    • 500 Honor x 1
    • Shining Gem Coupon x 3

All other Crypt players will receive a Participation Pack. Open a Participation Pack and receive the following items:
    • 2x EXP Token x 1
    • Golden Fruit of Honor x 1
    • Purified Crystal x 1

• Mefutaku
    replied
    1st pack is still better than 2nd. :l

Leave a comment:

• hill1
    replied
    crypt sense

Isn't 2nd pack better then 1st?? I mean - benifits of first pack is - one more item, pretty awesome!!! But... not so awesome. Pack 1 has a gold honor badge and would suck if you get like 3 of them. 2nd is better! Who agrees or disagrees thanks for ur opinion
    Last edited by hill1; 04-17-2014, 08:57 PM. Reason: spelled something wrong

Leave a comment:

• TheFake
    replied
    Originally posted by jbrt16326 View Post
    could be change the crypt at night time... so that i can participate...
    Let's just hope >.<

Leave a comment:

• jbrt16326
    replied
    crypt

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo View Post
    yaay.. Yet another event I can't participate in because it's too late in the day. Figures..
    could be change the crypt at night time... so that i can participate...

Leave a comment:

• R22753475
    replied
    crystal saga

this event was so cool <3

Leave a comment:

• kokatoo
    replied
    nice event can the participation pack will have black coins x10 and skill dust x1 and GMUTS x250

Leave a comment:

• nesoehab
    replied
    hi euth good event i won many from it

name: (s44)nesonafei
    class:lvl46scion rouge

Leave a comment:

• ZOMBIESBANK
    replied
    I wish rewards were accepted as soon as you reach next floor instead of talking to NPC

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    You guys should really make a update and make it so that other people in a different timezone can do this aswell.
    It's currently way too unfair for us others >_<
    I can't log in at the middle of the night just to make crypt, I have a life, I have a work- just like thousends of others.

So seriously, if you guys can't do a little more coding and fix so the other half of the players can do it aswell- then take it away completely.
    And it should be put at random as the current winners are always the same... as they a cheating.

Leave a comment:

• Paradragon
    replied
    Like doing them Cuz it gives u 30 badges.

Leave a comment:

• Bluesmokie
    replied
    i agree there should be multiple times to do crypt. it will lower lag and make players that are workers/cashiers happy. everyone wants the cashiers happy

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    Perfect event for me i love it. Thank You gms.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblacktarantula
    replied
    why not open perm the crypt/ or make two time slots? cant play, CET

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    ahh want to do crypt again-_- add another time slot for other contrys it will not hurt you know you can just enter ones a day just add another time slots

Leave a comment:

Working...
X