Will I get banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I get banned?

My friend gave me 1 diamond and 56 gold and said that I will have to pay back so I said k ill pay back and its been 1 month and ive payed him back.Then he uses
    the money i pay back and buys 3 FL eggs costing 50g each and wastes hes money when i told him not to buy FL eggs unless you can get at least 120 or save up
    but he didnt listen to me and bought it and wasted his money.Now he wants another 1 diamond 56 gold and i say no im not paying coz its your fault that you
    wasted your money, so he report me

Will I get banned for this??

Sorry I don't no how to take screenshots

And sorry if my english is bad

Pls answer
    1 WORD
    SWAG

why would you get banned for that ?

Comment

you payed him back before yes? if so he has no right to ask you for another diamond and they will not banned you
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by theifkid View Post
        you payed him back before yes? if so he has no right to ask you for another diamond and they will not banned you

Yes i payed him back its just that i spent alot of hard work into that acc so i dont want my stuff to get banned.

Ty for help
        1 WORD
        SWAG

Comment

No you will not get banned rest assured, but just in case take a few screenshots. http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
            Yes i payed him back its just that i spent alot of hard work into that acc so i dont want my stuff to get banned.

Ty for help
            I've never seen anyone banned for failing to pay back a loan. You said you paid it back, so it would show in both of your logs anyway. You have nothing to worry about.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

guys can u help me?if i load my CS and it is so verry slow to load many time waste but the loading is still 0%

Comment

what is the phone number to contact crystal saga

Comment

Originally posted by mschnelle View Post
                  what is the phone number to contact crystal saga
                  They don't like phone calls and it be a long distance phone call too. File a ticket if u need to.

Comment

Working...
                  X