Sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia

Are you guys going to ever increase the hp of the crystals in seng? Sengolia is lame as **** now, thanks to all these OP cashers that end the games in 3-5 minutes. I remember the days were they were 30+ minutes long. THAT was fun. Do something about it. -.-

What they should do is do something about the losers like shen and rage who spawn camp people. 3 minutes of them spawn camping gets you booted. But like I always said, they're pussies.

Comment

i remember when there was someone linked coord team up and made waves, it was team work victory, now those fun has been manipulated by one single men, when he feels like hurry he ends it second and when he feels like bully he spawnkills instead -,-
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

being either manipulated by scions or eidolon..damn fast seng 1 min each L1 and L2

Comment

This has been request alot of times.... Let's just wait for R2's action
          IGN: Camelot
          Server: Exigent Bluff
          Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

then push yourselves to become strong so you can defend your crystals...no need to blame other players who do that spawn killing and crystal breaking in a minute

Comment

Which you fail to realize that a lot of times , teams are not matched up evenly , therefore either way, the outcome isn't always in your favor.

Comment

I think that is a good idea it can make seng a little longer and a little funner, I always put the woed if spawn killer as a noob to desperate for kills that they need to ruin everyone else's seng.Or atleast Also put a wall or sonething where the opposing team can't attack or go into the spawn area.But yeah, good idea.
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

GM please read, sengolia must be separate, mortal, scion with scion, and eidolon with eidolon...
                  if u cant hear my reason, please join sengolia with standar character, and u know

Comment

yeah cant participate in sengolia now it ends too fast >.<
                    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by pucker View Post
                      GM please read, sengolia must be separate, mortal, scion with scion, and eidolon with eidolon...
                      if u cant hear my reason, please join sengolia with standar character, and u know
                      I kinda like this idea but not sure killing each other would be easy though -_-
                      1 WORD
                      SWAG

Comment

me too in my server L1 and L2 end in 5-10min i am lvl61 how i could gain honor
                        i think they must do every 10lvl with each other from lvl30till lvl50 in seng L1 and from lvl50till70 in sengo L2 and from lvl70till90 in sengo L3 and from lvl90 till 100 in sengo L4 and
                        from lvl101till lvl120 in sengo L5

Comment

make unlimited instances which will open everytime prev instance ends or full thus void 'player limit reach" especially when theres seng-related-event
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i kinda agree. they should separate mortals from scions and eido. well, with the current system im just sitting there in seng and do nothing most of time anyway, even if i go outside i would be killed by those "oh my ****** god super imba that mortals cant put up a match" scions and eido. well, feel free to bash me but this is my opinion.

oh and also to add, this also happens to avernal realm(those who have imba stats are the one s who are always on the top),treasure trove(oh my gash, i always got pwned by eido and scions )

NOTE: for those who are butthurt. i really dont care.
                            Last edited by balong_maiko; 02-25-2013, 10:27 PM. Reason: additional rant
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server:Crimson Groves
                            IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                            Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                            Class:Knight
                            Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Originally posted by balong_maiko View Post
                              i kinda agree. they should separate mortals from scions and eido. well, with the current system im just sitting there in seng and do nothing most of time anyway, even if i go outside i would be killed by those "oh my ****** god super imba that mortals cant put up a match" scions and eido. well, feel free to bash me but this is my opinion.

oh and also to add, this also happens to avernal realm(those who have imba stats are the one s who are always on the top),treasure trove(oh my gash, i always got pwned by eido and scions )

NOTE: for those who are butthurt. i really dont care.
                              ah I hardly laugh with what you have said. "imba nga"

Comment

Working...
                              X