This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account sharing

I AM FROM SERVER 55 (S55) , I AM HERE TO POST AND TO REPORT TWO PERSONS WHO ARE CURRENTLY DOING "ACCOUNT SHARING" WHICH IS ILLEGAL, THE ONE IS MY GUILDMATE. THEY'RE NAMES ARE " (S52)eleven " and " (S52)DarkHeart25 ". I HAVE ONE SCREENSHOT AND 2 SCREENSHOT OF THEYRE CHARACTERSClick image for larger version

Name:	Sharing Account.png
Views:	1
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	1734398Click image for larger version

Name:	Sharing Account 2.png
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	1734399Click image for larger version

Name:	Sharing Account 3.png
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1734400

TERMS OF USE

Cheats/Hacking

You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party games or code in order to win at, or gain game points or Items from any R2 Games game. Violators will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Accurate compensation (if any) will be decided by R2Games. You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change the game play on the site. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs is a breach of these Terms you will be responsible for any resulting damages to R2 Games. You agree that if you disseminate, design or assist in the design of a third party program that changes the game play on R2 Games, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program as liquidated damages. You agree that if you use such a program on the R2 Games website, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
    You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way. You must not exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our Service. Any cheats or errors which you discover must be reported immediately to us.
    You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own.
    You must not misuse any of our customer service facilities. You must not deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website. You must not encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THANK YOU!

traitor lol..
    Name : (DN1)bangAwAw
    Class :Full agi ranger
    Honor : Emperor
    Server : (S13)Blackrock Gorge
    Plane : Eidolon
    Mount : Kilin ^_^, Santa Sleigh
    pets : Gen2 DK+13, Gen3 Ultrasaurus Rex +13, firelord, Panda(adult)+13, Gen3 SA+13

Comment

******* traitor unworthy of a guildmate ....

Comment

lol like S57Negative and S52 Shaz

Comment

that is not ilegal

Comment

they are sharing lol ... SHARING !!! cant under stand that ?

Comment

he's jelly of his guild mates strong character period.

Comment

and a traitor

Comment

No cheating,scamming,or hacking that happened so no issues bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mindmaster View Post
                    I AM FROM SERVER 55 (S55) , I AM HERE TO POST AND TO REPORT TWO PERSONS WHO ARE CURRENTLY DOING "ACCOUNT SHARING" WHICH IS ILLEGAL, THE ONE IS MY GUILDMATE. THEY'RE NAMES ARE " (S52)eleven " and " (S52)DarkHeart25 ". I HAVE ONE SCREENSHOT AND 2 SCREENSHOT OF THEYRE CHARACTERS[ATTACH=CONFIG]34002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34004[/ATTACH]

TERMS OF USE

Cheats/Hacking

You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party games or code in order to win at, or gain game points or Items from any R2 Games game. Violators will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Accurate compensation (if any) will be decided by R2Games. You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change the game play on the site. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs is a breach of these Terms you will be responsible for any resulting damages to R2 Games. You agree that if you disseminate, design or assist in the design of a third party program that changes the game play on R2 Games, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program as liquidated damages. You agree that if you use such a program on the R2 Games website, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
                    You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way. You must not exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our Service. Any cheats or errors which you discover must be reported immediately to us.
                    You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own.
                    You must not misuse any of our customer service facilities. You must not deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website. You must not encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THANK YOU!
                    haha really? Click image for larger version

Name:	iamwithstupid.png
Views:	3
Size:	512 Bytes
ID:	1664286

Comment

Sharing means that they're both owners, that they're accessing their own accounts.
                      So no, that is not illegal.

Comment

wow your own guildmate aren't you supposed to help then rather than to betray them??
                        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Apprently Mindmaster you havent heard of the word ''Piloting'', which is and isn't legally dertimining on the case, but I believe that your not concern about the rules, I believe that your just jealous that you dont pilot anyone else account, and things like this should really be reporting in a ticket, and 7/10 the Game Masters will tell you yo stop complaining and move on , btw you are a traitor to your own guild, like seriously speaking, and if I was in Elysium, ( have a few friends there, 1 is assistance gm ^.^, will be contacting him later ) I ill get rid of you <3
                          Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                          >>> <<<

Comment

lol hes just jelly thats all XD
                            mind finding a pilot for your char as well
                            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

lol.. there's not illegal and how can proof by ip address? how about they using VPN or dynamic IP.. so far if no complaint between them. it's OK.. don't jealous

Comment

Working...
                              X