Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling items for cash or load is legal or illegal??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling items for cash or load is legal or illegal??

QUESTION... IF YOU SELL YOUR ITEMS FOR CASH OR LOAD IS IT ILLEGAL or IS IT LEGAL?

Just want to coz i might sell some items for cash if its legal
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kdsaklwiae; 02-13-2013, 03:40 AM. Reason: hide my name please

It's absolutely illegal.
    As this falls under the category of "Real World Trading" which is prohibited.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i see thanks for the information

Comment

hey they said it was not illegal how come you say it is?
        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Mj, they have NEVER said it was alright to selling things for real money xP
          Server: Tree of Life
          IGM: RozaliaDame
          Class: Hybrid Ranger
          Guild: MortalElites
          Honour: Emperor
          Job: Nature
          Level: Eidolon Lv81
          Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

hmm im sure that some mod said it was not illegal since its load which has nothing to do with either CS or R2
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
              hmm im sure that some mod said it was not illegal since its load which has nothing to do with either CS or R2
              If they did, then they were misinformed. It is not legal to use the game to buy, sell, or trade loads. It falls under the real world trading clause in the terms of service.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

errr....so i should report the players doing that on my server
                (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

Comment

errr....so i should report the players doing that on my server
                  That is something you should most definitely be doing.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

..yeah.i read it also...

Comment

Originally posted by jhugn23 View Post
                      ..yeah.i read it also...
                      If you happen to find the post or remember which mod said it, I will happily correct them on the subject.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

it is illegal but it carnt be inforced by r2 it seems to many loop holes to abuse its a shame becouse it ruins it for honest players harden up r2 and stop this gold and item selling for real money give someone the job of monertering in game chat with a button to ban

Comment

Btw, how bout trade golds or items for crystals? or buying crystals using golds, izzit legal or illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by littlevil View Post
                            it is illegal but it carnt be inforced by r2 it seems to many loop holes to abuse its a shame becouse it ruins it for honest players harden up r2 and stop this gold and item selling for real money give someone the job of monertering in game chat with a button to ban
                            I've seen lots of people banned once someone reports them for offering to buy or sell loads ingame.

Originally posted by Sheva View Post
                            Btw, how bout trade golds or items for crystals? or buying crystals using golds, izzit legal or illegal?
                            Getting or giving crystals in exchange for items ingame requires logging into the other person's account to make the purchase. Since sharing passwords and accessing accounts that are not your own are both forbidden according to the terms of service, then the entire act of buying/selling/trading crystals for ingame items is against the rules.

Comment

Protein i know its u who posted the tread ,i figured it out

~yagosti
                              IGN:Yagosti
                              Server:S61
                              Guild:Nomercy
                              Postion:Assistant
                              Level:64
                              CLASS/JOB:ICE MAGE
                              Wings:Xtrm fire wings II
                              PETS:Teeka,Super angel,super demon,bone dragon,and much more in vault

Comment

Working...
                              X