Help omg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help omg

wow R2 is this a scamm? I've payed 20$ gamer card for 2k crystal and ive waited 12 hours and i still dont have the Xtal??
    one of the moderator told me that i will get it in 12 hours. Its been 12 hours and i still don't have it..

Help anyone

Comment

Did you file a ticket to the R2 staff yet?
      Crystal Saga [S60]
      IGN : SaintXris
      Level : 44
      Guild : SoulSociety (PM Me here or IG to join - Serious gamers only please)

Comment

no not yet
        But if i do . Do i get my crystal?

Comment

File a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/

Explain your situation, and provide a screenshot of your payment receipt.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

WOw its my first time paying and i dont know how to file a ticket . WHy would they have to make everythin so complicated..

screen shot how do i do that?

can someone tell me how to file a ticket im losing my patient ..
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-17-2013, 12:55 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              File a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/

Explain your situation, and provide a screenshot of your payment receipt.
              Click the link and file a ticket. Press "Open New Ticket" - Select Payment Options, Fill in all required fields.

As for screenshot, If you're on a laptop press fn+PrntScr and open Paint and press paste - Save picture to desktop. If on PC just press PrntScr and do the same. Upload it to a respectable image host such as tinypic/photobucket/flickr and paste the code given.
              Alternatively you can press image in the reply box and upload direct from your pc/laptop
              Crystal Saga [S60]
              IGN : SaintXris
              Level : 44
              Guild : SoulSociety (PM Me here or IG to join - Serious gamers only please)

Comment

Please calm down...

First time purchases sometimes go wrong due to the anti-fraud system.
                To solve any problems with it you need to make a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
                Once on the page you should click "Open New Ticket"
                Here you will have a few choice since yours is about purchasing crystal you should choose for "Payment Questions"
                Now you will have arrived at a form, fill it in as complete as possible and then choose submit ticket.
                the Transaction/Order Number: can be found in the confirmation email that has been sent to you after the purchase.

After you have filed the ticket be a bit patient until a GM looks at it.
                If by tomorrow there is no reply there please come back here.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintXris View Post
                  Click the link and file a ticket. Press "Open New Ticket" - Select Payment Options, Fill in all required fields.

As for screenshot, If you're on a laptop press fn+PrntScr and open Paint and press paste - Save picture to desktop. If on PC just press PrntScr and do the same. Upload it to a respectable image host such as tinypic/photobucket/flickr and paste the code given.
                  Alternatively you can press image in the reply box and upload direct from your pc/laptop
                  I dont have fn+Prntcr button

ohh i have fn but i cant find Prntcr button

Its ok ive got the crystal now . I filed a ticket . Sorry if i was overreacting too much
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-17-2013, 12:52 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by pig123456789 View Post
                    no not yet
                    But if i do . Do i get my crystal?
                    yes u do get ur crystal back
                    IGN: Lazywarrior Server: Windshear peak Class: Knight if something happen

Comment

yeah most people overreact when paying for the first time and not getting their crystal instantly
                      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

lol gm wants free money wat other game do u need to file ticket adter 12hrs b4 u get ur item u already bought?? wat if they dont know how to file ticket

Comment

Originally posted by hotmoltenrock View Post
                          lol gm wants free money wat other game do u need to file ticket adter 12hrs b4 u get ur item u already bought?? wat if they dont know how to file ticket
                          You only need to file a ticket if you did not receive the crystals after 12 hours. 99% of people will receive their crystals much sooner than 12 hours and without sending in a ticket.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X