Cant seem to buy crystal anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant seem to buy crystal anymore

Last week i was able to buy crystal now i seem the system is not allowing me i have been trying for the past 5 days to buy 10,000 crystals but it is just not working i even checked my card several times and i have more money than how much the crystals cost all i want is to buy the 10,000 crystals but just cant seem to buy any because of the purchase system so can any of you help me i just want to buy 10,000 crystals thats all previous payments like 30,000 crystals worked before but it is just this one that cant get through and its 5 days that this has been happening.

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Did you file a ticket?
    IGN: (S50)Zephlade
    Server: Crimson Groves
    Level: 30-40
    Class/Job: Rogue

Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because.. No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist.. reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife. — Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

A king is no king without his people, but a people without their king would be lost as well. — Lan Fan, (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Comment

if u can help him with the crystals u can help me i filed a ticket got told i didnt pay I PAID THIS TIME AND I HAVE IMAGES TIMES AND DATES AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING help me get my VIPS and 2400 crystals thanks #04

Comment

even if you file a ticket they hardly respond
        R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Edotensai View Post
          even if you file a ticket they hardly respond
          No i filed a ticket for something else and i got a respond after 4 hours So id hardly call that 'they hardly respond'
          1 WORD
          SWAG

Comment

Working...
          X