Etherial Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etherial Wings

etherial wings said can be used to upgrade level 60+ battle wings...im level 63 scion now w/ demigod wings 8 but i cant upgrade my wings it says on
    forge need to be level 70...Pls answer What is can be used to upgrade level 60+ battle wings? is there any battle wings?pls answer ty

You'll still use heroic wings for demigod wings.... If you reach Ultimate demigods wings VIII there you can use your Ethereal wings :P ..... and there's a lvl gap if you're upgrading your wings :P
    IGN: Camelot
    Server: Exigent Bluff
    Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

sorry BossTsunaSawada i forgot to say im ulti demigod wings 8 now still cant forge it ty

Comment

ult demigod wings +8 requires u to be lvl 70 in order to upgrade to angel lord

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
          ult demigod wings +8 requires u to be lvl 70 in order to upgrade to angel lord
          Yea what he says and the lvl gap is 10 between every wing.So if you have Ultimate Glowing Wings IV and your lvl 27 (just making it up but it is possible to get it at
          that stage) then you would have to be lvl 30 to upgrade it to get your next wings which is Angel Wings | and this is the same for all the other type of wings after
          you get to the last stage of your current wings (IV,V,VII.ect.) but im not sure about the wings though.
          1 WORD
          SWAG

Comment

Working...
          X