Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I Just wasted my Platinum in synthesizing a "HEART OF EDEN"

What Should i do to have it without using so many platinum..

I failed THREE times when trying to make my HoE... it happens. Most people do not fail or only fail one time. Save your gold back up and try again...
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

i wasted 3Plat for mine just cross your fingers and try again Good luck

Comment

is HEART OF EDEN" worth it or is it the best

Comment

Items synthesis is luck based. i got my HOE first attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoswars View Post
            is HEART OF EDEN" worth it or is it the best
            Well from my point of view it is worth it as it gives you boost that your char's class' off hand does not give, like if your a rogue then your off hand equip would only
            give crit boost while HoE gives crit,patk & matk (matk worthless if ur a knight or rogue) and pdef & mdef.ect. However HoE doesnt give the amount of boost that your
            own class' off hand gives.I would not say HoE is the best as for knight, if you want to be a tanker it doesnt give lots of deffence for you so you would be better off
            with your own off hand.Also I am only using rogue and knight as an example I am not saying that off hand is the best/worthless for other classes.Lastly, in the
            future r2 might give another off hand that is better then HoE or your own class' off hand so for this I still wouldnt say HoE is the best.There are also other reasons
            on why it's/it isn't worth it I just dont no how to word it

On some of the stuff it i wrote it may not make sense or clearly as I can't word it the way that you guys will be able to understand it.
            1 WORD
            SWAG

Comment

I forged mine on the first try. you cant change the game. so what if you wasted a platinum. just try again until you get it. there is an 80% chance of it being succesful. keep that in mind next time you try....
              Name:----------------furrylover
              Title:----------------Bad to the bone
              Class:-----------priest
              Guild:--------------(S45)demonslayers
              LV:-------------------57
              yeah im a furry so what are you gonna do about it?

Comment

Working...
              X