• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats legal? Whats ilegal ?

Hello ! im a newbie so i wanna ask sum questions

Is accaunt buying/selling legal ?

Is vip buying/selling legal ?

Do u get banned if u scam some1 with the bound items from the gift shop (ex. u promise some1 u will gift them the item and u dont) ?

Please answer ! Thanks <3

Originally posted by StankovEmil View Post
    Hello ! im a newbie so i wanna ask sum questions

Is accaunt buying/selling legal ?

Is vip buying/selling legal ?

Do u get banned if u scam some1 with the bound items from the gift shop (ex. u promise some1 u will gift them the item and u dont) ?

Please answer ! Thanks <3
    account buying and selling is iilegal

vip buy/selling is also illegal i think

and no i dont think you will get banned if dont give the person the gift as it is your own will however if that person gives you something and in exchange you
    promised to give that person a girft and you dont then you will get banned as this is also counted as scamming which ppl do get banned for i think.
    1 WORD
    SWAG

Comment

Account buying and selling is illegal.

You can sell VIP to other players. You will NOT get in trouble for selling people VIP, I have done it before.

If you scam someone and they have proof, they can file a ticket and report you. Whether you are banned or not will be based on the proof provided. You may just get a warning or a temporary ban, but you shouldn't be scamming anyways
      IGN: WeaponX
      Server: Tree of Life
      Station: Hybrid Priest
      LV: 55 Scion
      Guild: Adrenaline
      Spouse: N/A

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
        Account buying and selling is illegal.

You can sell VIP to other players. You will NOT get in trouble for selling people VIP, I have done it before.

If you scam someone and they have proof, they can file a ticket and report you. Whether you are banned or not will be based on the proof provided. You may just get a warning or a temporary ban, but you shouldn't be scamming anyways
        Selling VIP is still illegal. Gifting it is okay though.

Comment

StaViper and orphen are right, buying/selling accounts and/or vip is against the terms of service.

You may gift VIP, and you may receive a gift of thanks after, but selling or buying- falls under the real world trade part of the ToS.

As for scamming with items from the cash shop.. Players really need to use caution when doing any trades that are done without using the secure trade window. Screenshots of the entire conversation, including the part about which items will be traded, are required when submitting a report about a scam. Sanctions on the player involved are at R2's discretion.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I do mean selling/buying it ingame -_-

I can spend my real money on VIP for someone else who gives me gold ingame for it.
            IGN: WeaponX
            Server: Tree of Life
            Station: Hybrid Priest
            LV: 55 Scion
            Guild: Adrenaline
            Spouse: N/A

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
              I do mean selling/buying it ingame -_-

I can spend my real money on VIP for someone else who gives me gold ingame for it.
              And I'm telling you that such a trade falls under the real world transaction rule, and as such is technically not legal.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

may i have a link saying vip is illegal to sell. i dont understand why u can sell cash shop costumes with proper screenshots but not vip.

Comment

Working...
                X