decreasing gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decreasing gold

my gold is decreasing even if i dont buy anything and i kept selling drops from dungeons my gold is keep decreasing even if i dont use it

lolwut? gold wouldnt decrease if you dont buy anything

Comment

file a ticket please
      http://tickets.r2games.com/

Comment

Originally posted by yapyap1010 View Post
        my gold is decreasing even if i dont buy anything and i kept selling drops from dungeons my gold is keep decreasing even if i dont use it
        Question is how many people knows the infos of the account?
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

That's weird, get it fixed quick before you go bankrupt. At first I thought the thread was about certain in-game items were dropping in price. That's happening to all the easily farmed items in my server while the cash items keep skyrocketing in price.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I get that you don't buy anything, but are you perhaps repairing your equipment? That costs money too.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Gather screenshots of your gold decreasing.
              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                Question is how many people knows the infos of the account?
                noooooooo........even if a friends pilots my acc .....it happened that im the one using my account then after i do dungeon and sell items ....after few minutes my gold decreased..... without doing anything or something like buying or repairing

Comment

noooooooo........even if a friends pilots my acc .....it happened that im the one using my account then after i do dungeon and sell items ....after few minutes my gold decreased..... without doing anything or something like buying or repairing
                  Maybe ur friend took it idk
                  IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
                  Plane : Scion +85
                  Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
                  Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

So you admit it, might wanna thank your "pilot" then for your decreasing gold, problem solved I guess?
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

he said even when he using his account his gold decreases start reading properly not only the first line

Comment

Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
                        he said even when he using his account his gold decreases start reading properly not only the first line
                        lol .. you know that that's close to impossible?
                        Stalkers OP.

Comment

Not really, there have been bugs/glitches like that on other games I have played.
                          That have never happened me on here, but it have on a other game.

Items have also disappeared to nowhere to be found (still on a other game)
                          So it IS possible, that's a problem for the coders to fix...

Btw, the glitch with afk mode have appeared again.
                          I was using my Priest today and it kept on giving me none-stop buffs even when I had put them at once per 30min..
                          It sucked up all my MP pots >_<
                          Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                          Name: Lunaria
                          Class: Fire Mage
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: 125+
                          Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                          Honor Rank: Emperor
                          Mount: Super Jiyaori
                          Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                          Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                          Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                          Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                            Not really, there have been bugs/glitches like that on other games I have played.
                            That have never happened me on here, but it have on a other game.

Items have also disappeared to nowhere to be found (still on a other game)
                            So it IS possible, that's a problem for the coders to fix...>_<
                            my items haven't disappeared only the gold ......pls GM help me with this bug

Comment

Working...
                            X