Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOULD AGILITY also increase attackspeed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOULD AGILITY also increase attackspeed?

it doesnt increase attackspeed? why so?

ummm why would it O.o? theirs only a few ways too increase attk and cast speeed o.o and stats such as int end agi or str have nothing too do with speed o.o

Comment

atk spd can increase by upgrading ur soul or socketing gems (pink diamond) souls that give atk spd such as void,briliance, light i think but light gives 1s stun

agi increase only dodge and critical rate not atk spd
      Ign:nightshroud
      Server: Sukemo Bluff
      Class:Rogue
      Level:Eid lvl 14x
      Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

you do know that attribute points do not affect
        the other stats on the bottom of the character interface
        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

I don't think you guys understood what he was asking... He's asking WHY agility doesn't increase attack speed... Not HOW to increase it... The reason for that is pretty obvious because that would make the game unbalanced. The only real class that would put points in agility (in my opinion) are rogues, and they already do a decent amount of damage. Now if the agility stat got buffed even more by adding attack speed it would make it unfair for other classes because they have to put points elsewhere (for maximum effectiveness - although that's my opinion butting in again...), and the only other way for them to get attack speed is through their soul and equipments. Rogues can already do a super high amount of damage, and in boosting attack speed by putting points in agility along with the other stats it adds to, they would get an unfair advantage.

Comment

Agile Ranger Am hybrid, do good in full Agi too tho not rouges only.

Comment

Working...
            X