Disappointing Fire Lord eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing Fire Lord eggs

Hatching Fire lord eggs are so frustrating, it wasted my time, my gold, my eggs, all for what? Just to be frustrated in the end. To make matter worst, you find players who don't spend a dime having fire lord pets. Angry, insulted and disappointed, these are what you get supporting R2games. Makes me regret playing crystal saga... r2games should at least prioritize players who pay cash in cs. Seriously, how much money are you planningto make us spend just to have a Fire lord pet?

i could not agree more

Comment

Originally posted by bloodlust0217 View Post
      Hatching Fire lord eggs are so frustrating, it wasted my time, my gold, my eggs, all for what? Just to be frustrated in the end. To make matter worst, you find players who don't spend a dime having fire lord pets. Angry, insulted and disappointed, these are what you get supporting R2games. Makes me regret playing crystal saga... r2games should at least prioritize players who pay cash in cs. Seriously, how much money are you planningto make us spend just to have a Fire lord pet?
      been playing for over a year and earned one from being a free player using only one egg randomly every once in a while and a couple other times. survival gives them, so provides a market. sometimes people gave me them in exchange for giving them so much. in game spouse gave me a bunch(she's a casher but i'm not), put them in my hotbar keys an mashed the 5 buttons same time. an got one to hatch. so try the quick activate method if double clicking took forever, learned that tip from other people and it helped.
      but it also shows we might not be restricted by really a specific time frame that people say "that we should do 60-120 at once". mine were very very very far spread out hatch attempts cept the last 20

Comment

No offense, but that's my point. Cashers deserve more than just luck? Ifplayers who dont pay can easily hatch a Fire Lord pet, then why give people who pay a hard time? R2games, seriously, it's insulting!

Comment

If you think cashers do not have an advantage, you need your head checked out.
          I'm pretty sure there's a thing called.. oh... I dunno.. RNG in every MMORPG.

Ign: (S44)Euthanize
          Guild: (J1)Philippines
          Level: 150 Eidolon
          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Sure doesnt feel that it CS has that...

Comment

The chance of having is random but yes for the average amount of eggs needed and the amount of money they sell for, it's a pretty steep penny to obtain a FL.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Yes, thank you. It's like daylight robbery.

Comment

When i startet the game, i didnt know that items/eggs could fail even if you payed real money for them. I tried it one time and the item chrashed. And i get "Ooops the items crashed try it again" That was enough for me i never would buy an item again that can Fail, cause my money dont grows on the tree. If i buy anything for my hard earned money than i want that Item and not only a ridiciuolus chance to get one or build one!

Comment

same 70+ eggs still no FL =_=
                    IGN: Camelot
                    Server: Exigent Bluff
                    Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

That why its called a Super Rare pet god haent you read enough of these complaints it take like an average of 88++ eggs to hatch pls be more paitent than complaining
                      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Complaining? Do you think we're complaining?.... My point is why does R2 need to hatch FL more than 80+ eggs? so that people would cash more and waste their crystals on FL egg? AND If its a super rare pet why does it need to much Eggs? If R2 appreciates players who plays this game.. then Let those players have FL that it will be hatch like 40-50 eggs not like Non- casher players will have no FL

I am not saying that R2 sucks cus of FL hatching.... just put more appreciation on non-casher
                        IGN: Camelot
                        Server: Exigent Bluff
                        Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Working...
                        X