Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** was this . ? my time always waste coz of this .. please dont tell me to clear cache , cookie , history , that thing will make me load again .. PLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS FIX THIS ISSSSSSSUEEEEEEEEEE.... THIS IS VERY VERY ANNOYINGGGGGGG.

can someone explain why this happening ???????????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1731930
    Last edited by sherryice; 07-12-2012, 11:34 AM. Reason: merge

Well the usual reply to this is clear cache history cookies and whatis and whatnot.

Well, either your internet connection is too slow or something else.
    See, the reason why our usual reply is clear etc., is because we just came out of a maintenance, and your browser needs to reload everything again. Which means downloads.
    You need to clear up the cookies because the data that was there before the maintenance is just getting in the way.

But other than that, if all else fails, file a ticket.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

It started happening to me as of a June 22 windows update and ever since then if I allow updates after that point. If one slips by, I have do a whole system restore to just before that update (that also simultaneously updated java) and then the game access is all back. But YES, very frustrating and clearing cookies, reloading, etc just does not help!

Comment

How many times did you even try to do it? That error is caused if you just logged on from another character then switched to another. CHARACTER, not account.

I came across this error, just wait 1 minute then try again. I know you don't want to be told to clear your cache, all ofthat stuff but if you haven't tried it, do it.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Username: SlainAgain
        Server: S64
        Username: SlainAgain
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Cookies build up and the cache gets full- so sometimes you have to clear them to get everything working properly again. Reloading all the images seems like such a minor inconvenience when you aren't able to log in at all.

You can also try restarting your internet connection. Sometimes that's all that's needed to get back into the game when the errors start popping up.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X