The other Wings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other Wings?

So I've recently received my first pair of wings, and I was wondering how on earth I could get better, awesome-er-looking wings like those I saw many people wearing. So I googled it, but I can't seem to find any site explaining how to get the other wings, only how to enhance the current ones you've got. Could you please help?

U get them by enchanting ur first pair of wings .... The wings can be upgraded in the wings interface ... the more u upgrade them the better the stats and the look changes too hope it helped ^_^

Comment

You can upgrade your wings by buying heroic wings from other players or you can just farm it from dungeon hard and nightmare except lvl 25 dungeon you cant receive any hw but you can just receive purified crystal in indigo blight (press j to upgrade or use your hw and read the requirements)

Comment

I'm guessing that you have (normal) glowing wings right now. By upgrading it to level 4?, the upgrade after that would turn the wings into extreme glowing wings. After that is ultimate glowing wings, (normal) angel wings, extreme angel wings, ultimate angel wings, (normal) dual angel wings, extreme angel wings, etc. Essentially, if you want one of those "other wings," just keep upgrading your current wings. You'll build up a pair of beautiful wings someday.
        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
        I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Ahhh, I understand now. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X