Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Exhausted" buff after avernal question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exhausted" buff after avernal question.

if you could do avernal 1 time only, whats the use of the "exhausted" buff? for show? sorry for asking this but its bugging me for a long time.

For forumers: you can bash me if you hate this noobish question of mine.
    Crystal Saga
    Server:Crimson Groves
    IGN: (S50)Bourbon
    Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
    Class:Knight
    Lvl: 47 scion

i think is basically for that if people wanted to play avernal more then once it says that but i think its mostly to show off as well because face it the time between an avernal match is about an hour

Comment

as you can see the timer only moves when your are online/AFK so if you go offline until the next avernal you cannot enter because you have the "exhausted" buff
      and aslo there are two avernals a day one at 13:30 and one at 21:00 server time so if you go offline before the following time of the events while still having the buff therefore you cannot enter
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

I think it's to help stop alt abuse (to some extent).

Someone could have an alt just for avernal. Even if they just get 25 points, they eventually get packs that could have EWs. So the idea is that if a person is using an alt, and forget to leave it online for the exhaustion, when they come back the next day, they can't enter.

It wouldn't stop the casual alt abuser, but it would deter those who have a massive number of alts.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
        X