Sacrificial Relics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacrificial Relics

hi guys..on what level can a priest solo SR NM?

if i remember right it's lv55

Comment

Wow lev 55?? im 59 and i still cant pass zabuga on normal

Comment

to kill zabuga just use pots and orbs. that could work if u didn't already try that.if u did and still cant kill zabuga
        just keep leveling up

Comment

Try at Level 75, you will have access to Nightshade PVE Gear and Major Healing Potions. The potions and self heals should be sufficient against Zabuga. If not then keep leveling yourself up, upgrade your soul and wings.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Thanks guys..ok im lvl 57 at the moment and i can kill the first two boss with pots..but zabuga is eating alots of pots and half if my health orb..but all in all i can solo sr nm as ofthe moment..but ill just focus on the first two boss instead..

Comment

lol.. I soloed SR hard on lvl 55.

Comment

Originally posted by R24108345 View Post
                lol.. I soloed SR hard on lvl 55.
                you are either... a major casher... or a rb player. or both =) or 3rd option, which I won't mention

As far as I remember it was lvl 60+ mortal priest the very least, maybe even 70+ mortal priest but I do remember zabuga NM is really hard to solo, he's even harder then KD NM bosses lol. Have fun.
                If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                Server: Tree of Life
                Plane: Eidolon
                Class: Hybrid Priest
                Guild: Harmless

Comment

Working...
                X