I cant play this Game in Loptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant play this Game in Loptop

Why i cant play this game in my loptop?? The loading is stoping around 96% pls give me a tactic to play this game and not to stop loading at 96%

The problem may be due to your internet connection. I advise you to power cycle all your equipment and check if your connection is stable. Clear out your cookies and cache in your browser/s. If those suggestions don't work try switching between browsers like Firefox and Chrome.

If the problem still persists come back here.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

virtue_sigil..i have Firefox and i can't even enter the game. so i think Firefox will not work ether
      Last edited by jesusalvar; 07-13-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

I used both Firefox/Chrome over five different computers for Crystal Saga and they worked on each of my machines. The issue you are having is most likely client-sided being your internet or your computer.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

it may have something to do with my internet and my laptop cuze the CS game tells me to up grade my flash player
          and i try to upgrade it but when i do upgrade to a new flash player it still does not work
          the flash player

Comment

Originally posted by jesusalvar View Post
            it may have something to do with my internet and my laptop cuze the CS game tells me to up grade my flash player
            and i try to upgrade it but when i do upgrade to a new flash player it still does not work
            the flash player
            Are you sure you have the latest version of Adobe?
            FYI, I just finally updated my Adobe Flash after 8 months of having this Macbook Air because I never had Adobe Flash installed thanks to Chrome playing a big role in that.

I was able to play on Firefox with no problems.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

(BrotherVT) yes i'm sure i did. but my stupid laptop always say's that i have no connection to the internet when i do

Comment

Working...
              X