Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm how long does the new server open x(

Gm plzz open the new server now xd

always thinking about the new server why wont u play the latest server Crimson Groves
    IGN: (S25)KingDaniel
    LV:3x
    CLASS:SUPPORT PRIEST
    SERVER: FALLING STARS BLUFF

Comment

Hmmmzzzz.......

how many server u create GM??

hehehe

Comment

Why does everyone need the new server to be playable the moment it comes out? Honestly...
        Azaeliaz's sanity is missing. Have you seen it?
        It was last seen on the day her siblings were born.
        If found, contact Zorua on Nebulan Ridge or Ryouga in the Heavenly Isle.

Comment

aazzkkyy ,
          this will be the 83rd server ( i think there was 20 server deleted )

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

they are looking for new server coz they still cant compete with casher

Comment

It all boils down to how you spend the first week on a server...
              Casher: spend spend spend zzz then live the dream virtual life showing of your stats.
              Non-casher: work your *** off building up 5-10 alts to solo hard/nm, then farm every day and pimp your main.

No other way for non-cashers... if you dont work you'll just hop servers all the way to the gazillionth server... Its not like the cashers got their money free

Comment

i was playing cs in kongre gate i want to play here . So i am waiting new server . everyone are 50+ in last server why i open a account there ?

Comment

Mjm

Thats why im waiting cuz in the other servers people are in high lvls and its boring to lvl up alone and everyone thinks ur a noob nd stuff...

Comment

Stay in kong dude... people level at twice the speed here its a crazy rat race it'll take you a while to get used to it and you'll just be frustrated. You can start playing seriously on the current server ( Crimson Groves ) or just warm up/experiment with builds and stuff until the new server releases in 4-7 days.
                    I'm still not sure what your question is though...

Comment

I want to know when it is being released too. Not because I "can't keep up with cashers" but because I quit about 4 months ago and gave my stuff away. I'm excited to start playing again when this comes out

Comment

Originally posted by DoomHarbinger View Post
                        Stay in kong dude... people level at twice the speed here its a crazy rat race it'll take you a while to get used to it and you'll just be frustrated. You can start playing seriously on the current server ( Crimson Groves ) or just warm up/experiment with builds and stuff until the new server releases in 4-7 days.
                        I'm still not sure what your question is though...
                        That's the general estimate. The GMs won't put up an announcement until next week (after this weekend).

Comment

Working...
                        X