private servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private servers

i really love playing this game but it would be more exciting if u could create private servers

what do u mean private server? only 1 player will play in 1 server? is that what u meant?

Comment

that would be impossible,and a bit ridiculous!!wasting time too. but i think he mean different!!

Comment

Private server need not necessary mean a single-player server. He might just want to play on a server where the levels do not relentlessly rise and he can play at leisure with a bunch of friends.

@OP: I don't think its possible at all... the GM's keep mentioning contracts and stuff so I'm not sure the matter is entirely in their hands.

Comment

Back in another game I play, that's hacking xD
          They hack, because they just wanna look cool with awesome stuff. Crystal Saga isn't about ''dress up''. So, you can forget about that.

There's probably this big legal thing that won't allow you to do that. I come with experience about these ideas and you'll be amazed by how limited people are when it comes to having 2 companies and 1 game. Seriously.
          Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
          Username: Katori
          Server: S54
          Username: SlainAgain
          Server: S64
          Username: SlainAgain
          First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
          Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

i might think it's not a great idea since it will take more work to The game master .

Game :Wartune
            IGN: Palpablesage
            Class: Mage
            Level: 19
            Game: Wartune
            IGN: MrNemesis
            Level:18+

Comment

Working...
            X