Suggestion.. because prices are high

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion.. because prices are high

Hello! I want to suggest to make the GMUT event (the one thats lvl 55+) 10/10 or 5/5 tries per day

1st try -45mut+3g
    2nd try - 50mut+3g
    3rd try -55mut+3g
    4th try 60mut+3g

on every next try the amount of mut to be increased by 5

Thanks !

too much though?
    dunno prices are too high all they think is to be rich xD

Comment

Originally posted by StankovEmil View Post
      Hello! I want to suggest to make the GMUT event (the one thats lvl 55+) 10/10 or 5/5 tries per day

1st try -45mut+3g
      2nd try - 50mut+3g
      3rd try -55mut+3g
      4th try 60mut+3g

on every next try the amount of mut to be increased by 5

Thanks !
      All of these for 1 gmut????I think the amount of gmut should be increased by at least once everytime if r2 decide to change this event to this as if all of the
      increased muts+3g=1 gmut is the same as 45mut+3g=1 gmut.Without the gmut being increased,personally i think there is no point in making changes to the event
      1 WORD
      SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
        All of these for 1 gmut????I think the amount of gmut should be increased by at least once everytime if r2 decide to change this event to this as if all of the
        increased muts+3g=1 gmut is the same as 45mut+3g=1 gmut.Without the gmut being increased,personally i think there is no point in making changes to the event

Well yes .. ur kinda got a point here ...... But only 2 gmuts per day ? it would take 18 days for 1 upgrade for gorrila titan ,,, and that sucks ...

Comment

Because the Battle Bear reward is now unbound, you should be happy to get any free GMUTs per day. Leave it at two, or remove the event altogether.

It may take a while to get a Gorilla Titan on just the FREE GMUTs, but before the event you couldn't get them at all. Stop complaining, farm some gold, and buy GMUTs and use the two per day to supplement your stash.

Comment

The one you should be worried with the prices are soul prints and their rods since the rewards for the battle bear are now unbound
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
            X