no new slayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no new slayer

i've been using slayer bow till now..and the new frag is making the slayer bow look like a toy..should i go get frag or is there a new slayer coming ?

it seems that slayer weapons is history so Yes...
    User: R25622453
    Server: S59 Floran Everglades
    Name:1DmD1
    Class: Shadow Rouge
    Level: 75 Mortal

Comment

I heard that the new skill in frag is lifesteal or from what i heard because its written in chinese XD
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

There is no weapon better than the Perfect Frag X, and besides the lvl 100 pvp set weapon is only up to Epic / purple, and is actually on par or weaker than the current slayer, damage wise the lvl 100 pvp set weapon is higher, but only 20 % crit dmg, while the current slayer is at 30 % crit dmg. Either way, both weapons are trash now.

Comment

Umm the new frag doesnt exactly life steal. It has a 5% chance to give u 6% of ur life back (assuming its a lvl 1 frag) And 5% chance to destroy 16% of the targets HP (thats y its so OP on avernal).

But back to the life steal thing, u dont actually see the numbers popup in green like potions or bloodlust (knightskill) u just suddenly get 6% of your hp back.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
            Umm the new frag doesnt exactly life steal. It has a 5% chance to give u 6% of ur life back (assuming its a lvl 1 frag) And 5% chance to destroy 16% of the targets HP (thats y its so OP on avernal).

But back to the life steal thing, u dont actually see the numbers popup in green like potions or bloodlust (knightskill) u just suddenly get 6% of your hp back.
            thats what i meant you see what i said is it is written in chinese so i cant read it
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

btw the lifesteal on the new slayer doesnt work on characters
              I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
              EIDOLON
              LVL: 134