Orange Pickin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Pickin

Hey im PrinceMaxer lvl 38 as u know. Today im orange pickin and trying to get as many orange i can. but there is one problem the event zone is crowded! but thats usual. many of other peoples are also orange pickin but one of them just left the plant and when its full maturity no one harvest it so its even making less space for others. what i want to is make more instances in Bloodfang Village or pls pls pls be responsible at harvesting the oranges. Thanks
    CRYSTAL SAGA
    IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
    Server: (S6)Starglade
    Lvl: 43 Retired~~
    WARTUNE
    IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
    Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
    Level: 37/50
    Class: Archer/Mage
    Guild : (None)/Dymension
    Honor: Warrior/Crusader

Originally posted by KhidirXX View Post
    Hey im PrinceMaxer lvl 38 as u know. Today im orange pickin and trying to get as many orange i can. but there is one problem the event zone is crowded! but thats usual. many of other peoples are also orange pickin but one of them just left the plant and when its full maturity no one harvest it so its even making less space for others. what i want to is make more instances in Bloodfang Village or pls pls pls be responsible at harvesting the oranges. Thanks
    Agreed.Our server have merged 4 servers.With 3 instances only and limited area at farm is not really helping.Inconsiderate and selfish players hogged the whole of L1-L3 getting their alternates to plant the same spot after their main harvest the oranges is making things even more exasperating.Please consider the limitations and inconveniences of this event and resolve.Much appreciated.

Comment

i see a couple of possible solutions for the programmers here.
      descease the time to 5 minutes for crops to be picked befor they disappear.
      why not add 2 more instances instead of 3- most areas are 5 not 3.
      enlarge the crop area.

Comment

every time i us to orange pick there were never any player there's just me and that's all

Comment

I agree, i cant even do sol with this crowded place with oranges scattered all over..
          Server: Celestial Peaks
          Name: (S12)Roses
          Class: Rogue
          Level: 67 Mortal
          Guild: (S18)Judgement
          Gear: gold savage with demonfog bayonet (proudly, to +9 )
          Wings: Ultimate Demigod Wings Vlll
          Honor: Marquis (halfway to Duke)

BOREDOM KILLS

Comment

Working...
          X