No announcement yet.

[Guide] Divine Wings to Promethean Stats, Appreance, &Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I like the divine wings the best.
    ~In Game~
    -League of Angels-
    Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
    -Taemanaku lvl 70
    Guild: WOLF
    Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Wow nice wings.. btw whatz the name of the orb of yourz..?

Comment

awesome wings .must have took u sometime to get those.
        Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
        Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

I will never understand why these trillionaire cashers cash on flash games when they can get a real mmo and cash that.. or spend the money on 100000000x better things in life

Comment

how many divine feather you take from ultimate demon lord to divine wing + 1 ?

Comment

Nice wings, must of worked pretty hard and cashed alot for them XD someone on my server has Exteme +3 Divine
              IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
              Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
              Guild: (S23)DragonFire
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
              Level 110 Ediolon
              Hybrid Ranger
              Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

Originally posted by Killswitchr View Post
                I will never understand why these trillionaire cashers cash on flash games when they can get a real mmo and cash that.. or spend the money on 100000000x better things in life
                I have played many games in my lifetime. many MMO's. MMORPG's. Co-op fighter games. strategy, simulation, city building. Artificial life simulations. etc
                Crystal Saga is actually the longest one I've played a online game- offline ones have played for many years. Been going since crystal saga started- still really love the game, Personally I like this one most because they come out with regular updates- expansion, etc where as others will take months to bring out a new expansion- then you have to download and install next expansion- or purchase and download or install, then cash more on a character potentially not connected to old. have cashed a bit on other MMO's etc as well though if I like them- not saying I don't play those other ones as well, just appreciate all different types. Some games(console ones and cheap comp ones) I tend to beat in 24-48 hrs, or have played for months - yr+ each, really love and enjoy games with massive replay value.

When I babysit My Niece and Nephews they enjoy the fancy things while I show them the hotkeys to press while fighting as well(something as simple as casting empyrean wind), so its something I can share with my family&their kids. They like the screenshots as well, the games that I play with my other family growing up, usually have a game night- we all kill each other on Halo series, then go teams- then go online or attempt legendary story mode. & then play Fill or bust a card+dice game& other card games etc while eating good food. I tend to do things in patterns, why did I not spend it on better things IRL? happiness of people I love = priceless- I often give people gifts as well in real life/afk mode is awesome when babysitting too lol can not be at comp and gaining items etc while actually paying attention to the kids watching them run around taking videos.
                Hope this guide brings people some measure of joy too& able to use the upgrade requirements to have good game plans!

I tend to have most of that other material stuff squared away, at least the things I feel fine with having /without having*feel material things can run out of value though like if a new product comes out~good example being my computer still is outdated lol. I usually then just stick to what I have to appreciate&can wait till have more to get other stuff again. Thinking of building a computer with a server case. I try to go for things can share as well between friends and family and others since sharing is caring if can&connecting with others(like in game) has its own value: I do not account share though as don't want to risk anything happening to the personal value of what have, keeping it online retains my save data as well so no real memory cards etc, stuff tends to break at this house a lot from over use etc as well. (have a flat screen HD tv that can connect to my comp in bedroom/downstairs living room, flat screen HD tv in living room+comp upstairs that all connects to internet to watch movies- decent internet, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc), and i'm not a trillionaire- just takes work+saving up, piece by piece sometimes getting things when able(overtime is amazing) -Sometimes worked 16 hour days in row for months, work can be busy for me or really slow at different times of the year*Babysitting or etc depending on what feel up to lol. Live in a nice area can go on hikes etc if want or generally outdoorsy.

Glad I could help with this guide to share my personal value/experience to benefit others so they can increase theirs as well!
                * No issue with free players having a way to earn this stuff myself, should always be some sort of method to gain if putting effort into events! really wish island of blessing didn't go full bound since that makes it rough for a lot of people. But I can understand R2's point of view on that- don't think it should be too easy&also not really that hard either, would enjoy a little more balance myself. maybe more of the zodiac event that gave out wing packs but with also added bosses or different requirements? hope mods can see updates to my posts and gather feedback from us!

Originally posted by Tommmz View Post
                Wow nice wings.. btw whatz the name of the orb of yourz..?
                its just a enchant Aura shown in the picture*place your weapon here* type thing- still would like to see people post their pics and be included next to mine or replacing as go- might leave couple up of me if a lot of ppl do but still include them too.
                New comp so I'm not sure where found the stock images&don't have my files anymore. Some are from the net as free borders and some created in buggy program before.
                Would be nice to see players share their classes version and other mages with their own weapon choices! had edited most of it out with my magic wand in paint & layering to show the wings better/ light bursts+random other light generators can edit colors and intensity etc. Fractal generators. the random colors made doing random stuff can't remember then made diff layers etc=opening and mid tier etc animated gifs, stuff can be difficult to do sometimes lol/get a general picture then paste over and over on each/merge down- still need to buy a better photo editing program, have a nice one going right now though need to get practice with. Lots of crashes before and multiple attempts getting close as possible/cloning colors+slowly erasing stuff or adding pieces after generate bursts in paint. not the best at art though usually use a game can inject own art and scripts as practice with positions etc(not on a R2 related game&using different material then R2 stuff).

I use Perfect Fragarach orb Though atm. can see the orb in the last pic with my sig in the pic where i failed enchant on frag*not so lucky on that weapon for me always losing enchant* while upgrading wings&lost glow of my actual weapon, still haven't fixed it cause dragon crystals are expensive and I don't like losing money in sense chance of getting null~might though just because the HP leech is too intense, would like to see fixes on that*dragon crystal and enchant failing+losing enchant- have met many other cashers/reg players who feel same* but that is for another thread.

Originally posted by Mefutaku View Post
                awesome wings .must have took u sometime to get those.
                spammed ;/ lol so was rather quick, kinda missed some upgrade details because of it- kinda like pressing buttons as fast as possible so can get back to gaming&afk+events quick(should probably try learning some self control on that more lol- but mostly do it because have other stuff need to do or pay attention to)- will be happy to include player data provided as well for anything missed or if have a different range of amounts recorded and give credit to participants *listing name somewhere in a section for contributors* since lot more have these wings now.

Originally posted by R23527377 View Post
                how many divine feather you take from ultimate demon lord to divine wing + 1 ?
                sadly wasn't paying attention until the later ones when found out there was no guide for it >_<, kinda why want this suggestion as well so can appreciate the ones passed quickly more&other players can enjoy having a selection as well. End up always changing my mind a lot which ones wanting to wear- really wish could go back and have the old graphics of some while having retention of stats, but also didn't want to see players afraid of the system when can help where can if some can use the information.

my guess would be if it took roughly 100 ~20% off packs for all, find total DW amount in those packs+the amount upgrades in each tier avail, then divide the DW by amount of upgrades available and you might have a idea of what each upgrade could cost to do. as it is luck based, some data could be different*^ as above included some other players details in upgrading to polish the guide a bit from private messages in game. might try to help do the math using http://www.wolframalpha.com/. sorry haven't updated this in a while have had to take care of family business stuff/ we are trying to restart our distillery as well +I might get my liquor license to sell lol&moved to another location. get kinda busy in real life sometimes but always enjoy coming back here because the community and the game!
                Last edited by SinEater; 02-09-2015, 06:19 PM.
                "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

Thats awesome but admit it u stole my wings lol
                  Game : Etheral Saga
                  Server : Hallowed City
                  IGN : Excalibur
                  Class : Warrior
                  Guild : HolyOrder

Comment

nice wings hope thats mine
                    see not just what you want to see
                    IGN:(S59)Evelin
                    S59 :Floran Everglades
                    Plane :Mortal

Comment

O.O awesome...i never knew this before....thanks for this info man...=D

Comment

i must be stupid... but how to use them? the shards i mean...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wingsz.png
Views:	2
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	1674274Click image for larger version

Name:	wingsz1.png
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	1674275Click image for larger version

Name:	wingsz2.png
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	1674276

Name:	prom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	1674946

will include more info in a bit if no one else does, feel free to share any helpful tips if have any, or if make a neat picture can feature it here in the guide
                          the figures for upgrades is a rough approx #, meaning it could be more, it could be less as can see by the data. some of the upgrades had cost more and upgraded with less stars then others, sometimes more stars and less spent, rarely the chance of little of either needed or the off chance of really bad luck and it costing a lot of both lucky stars and items spent. hope everyone is lucky with their upgrades!

Name:	ledge 1 sideL.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	1674308Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 1 center.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1674309Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 1 sider.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1674310

Name:	ledge 3 back.jpg
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1674311Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 3 center.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1674312Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 3 side.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1674313

Name:	ledge 1.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	1674288Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 2.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1674289Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 3 prom.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1674290

Name:	ledge 5 sideL.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1674314Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 5 center.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1674315Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 5 sideR.jpg
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1674316

Name:	ledge 6 center.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	1674318Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 6 left.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1674319Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 6 right.jpg
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	1674320

Name:	ledge 4 prom.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1674291Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 5 prom.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1674292Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 6 prom.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1674293

Name:	ledge 7center.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1674321Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 7back.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1674322Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 7right.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1674323

Name:	ledge 9center.jpg
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	1674324Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 9back.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1674325Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 9side.jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1674326

Name:	ledge 7 prom.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1674294Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 8 prom.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1674295Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 9prom.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1674296

Name:	ledge 10front.jpg
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	1674327Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 10back.jpg
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	1674328Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge 10side.jpg
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1674329

Name:	ledge 10 prom.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1674297Click image for larger version

Name:	ledge prom xi.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1674298
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-15-2013, 10:57 PM.
                          "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

^
                            dam that was so awesome

Sever:Amethyst Forest
                            Class:Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by FinalTensaZangetsu View Post
                              ^
                              dam that was so awesome

if at the wings, love um as well! if at the guide or at both, ty ^_^. will spend some time brushing up on the guide more when can&get the info have for upgrades on other wings(divine costs) in nice format

Comment

hey can u tell me wat server u playin? wana see how it looks in game =D

Comment

Working...
                                X