please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help!

What is the fastest way to train 41 level to 42 ?
    Im Ranger.

Well now you should be able to solo revenants vault normal so solo it AT LEAST ONCE PER DAY but makes sure that you have the QUEST:NOT THE BOSS OF ME on as it will give
    you alot of exp.Do a day in vidilia 10 times perday and if you know how to do blessed bath as a pro then make a prty get 4 more ppl and do blessed bath TWICE a day it gives
    about 15% exp.Furthermore, make you sure you are in a guild and if no one invites you 2 one then make a guild of your own and when seignor exp is activated (the guild that has
    won the pervious landgrab will be able to activate it) activate your own guild exp anf if your not the guild master ask your guild master to do so and also use one of your own
    exp card (if you have an 2 exp or 3 exp then use them NOT 1.5% exp card) this will give you 550%-600% more exp from mobs.So go and fight mobs that ARE 5 LEVELS AHEAD OF YOU and kill them for 1 HOUR USING AFK MODE as it is the fastest of way of killing mobs (for me).Also if you can then do ladder as it gives tons of exp ( for higher lvl players
    ladder that is low lvl doesnt give alot of exp for example a person doing ladder up to lvl 10 and that person is lvl 70 the exp won't help as much,again also for me,). Hope this
    helps
    1 WORD
    SWAG

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Training Grounds party up with ur friends and go in TG gives alot of exp

Comment

Actually, mobs that are 3 lvls higher than you give the most exp

Comment

Vidalian quest! guild quest redemption ladder and bath! and grinding too
            Last edited by blackzhoez; 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Detailed+Guide
              Follow this guide it will help you even when leveling in higher levels
              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

algum mod me responda ! nao e possivel que nenhum saiba ler Brasileiro ... Quando abrira proximo servido? que dia

Comment

Simplest way to get from 40-50 is doing all daily's(a day in vidalia, blessed bath, training grounds, daily hunt) if you do all those every day and do grinding at least around 3-4
                  hours per day you can easily get lv 50 in around 5-6 days.
                  Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
                  Character's name: Bishop
                  Class: Priest
                  Level: Eidolon 50+
                  Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
                  Soul Completion: 588
                  Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
                  Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
                  Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
                  Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
                  Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

do.,[activate guild 2x exp + ur own 2x exp] + main quest + daily quest + guild quest + vidalia day + 2 bath[party] + ladder[party] + 3 redemtion[party] + not the boss of me [rv normal] + allways attending pvp event too

Comment

Working...
                    X