Problem that cannot be fix #22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem that cannot be fix #22

Admin of R2 crystal saga . we all know that you already receive so many reports regarding this matter . i wonder why this thing happening ? can you GM's explain it ???
    I wasted lots of time waiting on for my account to load . Clearing Cache,Cookies,History is not a good solution on this . If we clear all history the loading will start again . Anymore good suggestion can you give about this ?? Or should I say please fix it . your game is nice but with this problem its so dissapointing ,..

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1731951

Possible causes 1:
    Low internet connection speed
    Low computer specifications

Suggestions:
    Increase internet speed
    Upgrade PC specs
    Change internet service provider

Possible cause 2
    The servers are based in United States. You might be too far away thus having difficulty connecting.

Comment

Well, no, I do not think any of that rationale applies, at least not to me. My internet speed is fast, it is a new (under a year old) laptop and all worked fine until a java and windows update on June 22, as I posted a week or more ago... Sorry, it had been a nice game for a few weeks this spring but I cannot keep refusing updates. It leaves my system vulnerable... BTW, I live in Canada, about 30 miles from the US border and have never had these problems with any other US or international gaming site and not even this one until June 22. Personally, I give up. It is too frustrating to keep deleting and restoring my system. Good luck to you all. I shall find another game and maybe check back in a month to see if these issues are resolved. Farewell, Crystal Saga....

Comment

1st find out which ip address giving u this problem. (using tool like fiddler)
        after finding out which ip address, do tracert ip.address
        send the result to ur ISP, ask them to solve the problem.

Comment

maybe try using google chrome

Comment

Originally posted by R22068005 View Post
            maybe try using google chrome
            That wouldn't change anything but the server number. I use Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and they all work the same. Google Chrome just loads faster. So okay. My idea is why don't you try to contact R2 Games, NOT through the forums, and ask them what's going on. If you can't, I'm working on a similar problem for my brother's laptop. I'll get back to you if I find a solution.

Comment

Working...
            X