Sands of Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sands of Time

What should i do..? My character is a ranger and i got it to level 50 and got sands of time. So then, I used it and tried to put in skills again but for oaks blessing i clicked it once and it went to level 3. I only wanted it to level 1 though... I wasted my skill points and I was wondering is there any way to redo it?? Rather than the leveler packages... i never get a sands of time from it.
    "Yesterday's the past, tommorow's the future, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Originally posted by R22674075 View Post
    What should i do..? My character is a ranger and i got it to level 50 and got sands of time. So then, I used it and tried to put in skills again but for oaks blessing i clicked it once and it went to level 3. I only wanted it to level 1 though... I wasted my skill points and I was wondering is there any way to redo it?? Rather than the leveler packages... i never get a sands of time from it.
    If u have a guild, u do guild quests everyday till yur contribution reaches 180 then get sands of time from guild management officer.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Holylightz
    Level: 56
    Class: Priest
    Pet: Baby Demon
    Server: Starglade
    Now leaving crystal saga.....
    its because of bullies harrasing me

Comment

Originally posted by R22674075 View Post
      i clicked it once and it went to level 3. I only wanted it to level 1 though.
      that could only happen if u click on the same spell 3 times.so that is weird that it want to lv3. when u only wanted lv1 (oaks blessing)

Comment

hahahahaha....

Comment

Working...
        X